Declined accept the fucking appeal you dumbass niggers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plague doctor

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:126938116&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: festive eyes
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:126938116
Date and Time of the Ban:12-07-17 00:48
Reason about the Ban:mic/spam
Admin that Banned you: husky
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:i was mic spamming during map change then i saw that i was perma muted i went to fill out an appeal so that i can be unmuted but some admins say it makes no sense so i fill out a 2 more then they got declined then this one person that i should make a forum that makes sense so here i am trying to make a appeal if this get declined imma keep making more

I FUCKING HATE ALL YOU YOUR FUCKING PIECES OF SHITS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS THIS IS WHY I WISH THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T EXIST I HATE FUCKING ADMINS I WISH YOU GUYS THROAT WAS SLIT AND BLOOD WAS SPILLING OUT I HATE YOU FUCKING COMMUNITY FUCK HUSKY FUCK TRAVIS FUCK JIMJO FUCK EVERYONE IM TRYING TO BR HONEST I FUCKING HATE AL YOUR RACIST ASS NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSFU FAIWAJGRJH IFUCK ALL OF YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread