About The Past And About Admins/Applications (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it is eye time I spoke out.

Now some time ago now drama reared it's ugly head and admins left because of it and I left also due to the fact that I did not know how long it would last, you see I decided to find a group that was drama free.

And I found one until I heard that the drama was over but I needed time to calm down due to what drama it was this took me all of a day to calm down since I am not really a angry person so when I came back I decided that I would make a thread apologizing for my actions and that I hope that it would be accepted and you know what some have accepted it and moved on but there are others who still want to stay in the past and to that I ask how the hell are you going to move if you stick to the past.

Those people who have stayed with the past have given me nothing but grief and they know who they are, it is called the past for a reason people all I want is to have fun and play on the servers with my friends but it is difficult to do so because I have others reminding me about what I did all the time and it is now beginning to hurt.

I have also been told I am two-faced, untrustworthy, told I am offended to easily but you see all I do is speak what is on my mind and if you do not like that then it is a simple solution and that is not to speak to me.

I am tired of people bullying me about the past it is called the past for a reason just let it go people time to move on and forget what shit has happened before.

Thank you for reading and hopefully I get 0 hate comments for getting this off my chest.
MichaelWebb100

P.S Not leaving Panda but I felt I should say this

Everyone who said you get offended too easily just had their point proven 300% over.

And people "stick to your past" because the things you did are revealing of your personality and suitability, not because you will be sent to hell for your actions. I don't see how you fail to realise that.

• Agree
Reactions: Emerge and Redspike
No the things I did was because I wanted away from drama Evo why can't people see this?

The best way to stay out of drama is to stay quiet until it's done. Now, was that what you did? Either way, I don't really care about your actions in the past anymore, I am still a little bias towards ya but hey I think people deserves way too many chances until they cross the line. :p

Yes I tried but I was pulled in thus why I walked plus it should be brought to light that when I apologized for what I did Kevin accepted it I just do not know why others fail to follow

People have different opinions, you can't try to change that. If you already tried changing that, I think it is time to move on and try to forget about it as there is nothing left to do about it. The people who are still negative towards you are probably pretty much stuck in that and will most likely not change.

True but still it did annoy for the fact that people said to me that I was not worthy for admin I feel I am ready but others have a hate to me and I did nothing to them

That's probably the problem, people here think that our previous actions don't count anymore at one point, which is false, and it then lead to people having a 3rd chance of being admin, by example.

Those people who have stayed with the past have given me nothing but grief and they know who they are, it is called the past for a reason people all I want is to have fun and play on the servers with my freinds but it is difficult to do so because I have others reminding me about what I did all the time and it is now beginning to hurt.
No, you want to become a member of the staff team, we need to take your past in to consideration when we vote on your app.

How is it hard for you to fully enjoy our servers with your freinds because we mention your past when voting on your app?

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Andy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread