Declined About rule 3a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadSmiley

(this is not applying for unban, just a suggestion)

Hello, so as you may know, rule 3a consists of this :

a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.

Today as a longer-time Panda community member, will try to describe you my point of view on this situation. So, unfortunately, it all started back in June 2020, i, made a stupid choice and have cheated on #05 VSH server (aimlock). Yeah, i did instantly regret that choice right after i was banned , but that is irrelevant for now. Anyways, after the ban, i wrote something on Matth's profile (admin that banned me) about that i regret the choice i made and that i'm sorry. He responded with a sentence that i will try to write correctly "It's totally rare to see a cheater not really applying, but admitting all his issues...." (it continued but i can't remember since Matth limits people to view his profile). After i posted the comment, Matth himself hit me up in DM on this forum (https://gyazo.com/94fdfe4ba1274f8472c11347427ef454), this gave me a spark of hope, since i was playing mainly #09 deathrun and god, i miss it so much. I got banned in June, Matth said in october that i'll need to wait for 6 months before applying again, so June + 6 months = December, well, in december i have found out that he resigned, i hit him up in DM, but i haven't received any response, except a reaction ( https://gyazo.com/1b40692464ee033fe124a72431be02e3 ) . Since then, i had been hopeless, i tried contacting whole bunch of admins about some kind of advice, but everyone told me to either Apply for an unban if i think the ban was mistakenly placed, or that i don't have any chance, since it is written in rules that it is resulted in permanent ban, and if i really want to have a chance, then to challenge that rule. I was blessed by Owner finally responding to my message, that gave me crucial information.

So here i am, here me out please, for you i can just seem like some cheating scum that doesn't deserve second chance, but it has been almost 2 years (1.9 tbe), i just want to be able to play on #09 once again, since i spent so much time on that server, but yet a simple stupid mistake, lead me to a choice that i'm still regreting after 2 years. It's honestly up to you guys if you think that people that had been banned for over 1.5 years, should be given second chance, but put a strict watch on them. Like, 1 proven report and the person would be punished.

Poll : My idea is: If you have been banned for cheating over 1.5 years ago, and you want to play on Panda servers again, you should be thought about given second chance by staff/people based on your time you have spent on Panda servers, but put strict watch, so if you break any of rules, you will be punished excesively.
That's it, tbh i don't think people will agree with me on this one because it's just a nonsense, but please, think it over. I just want to experience #09 DR again.

- Smiley

Have a good day.

1653580299257.png

I wanted to at least give @SadSmiley a thank you for putting the effort towards this. However if the community is against this the proposed rule change Kevin and me will not discuss altering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread