About My Attitude Lately (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

So as a lot of you are aware my grandad passed away April 5th and since that time I have been an arrogant bastard, I have downgraded a community that has pretty damn good servers and some AWESOME members.

The funeral took please Monday 20th April and in all honesty that was the hardest day of my life because I found out that my grandad was at the delivery room when I was born and I was also his FIRST born grandson and just typing this now is making me tear up so I will keep it brief.

I know I have been a dick I know I have said things to get people to hate me and all I ask is for some forgiveness because most of you yourselves have lost loved ones like that, I hope you can find it within yourselves to forgive me for all the horrible shit I may have said to hurt you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
- MichaelWebb100

I am very sorry for your loss. To me it sounds like a common response to such an awful event. Even if I have not been affiliated with this event nor heard of your actions/even seen you, I do not have an official say, but I will still say that even the hardest pain you can feel inside you, whatever it might be, there is always one tiny thing in there that tells you that this is wrong. When it does, you should accept it and try not to do anything stupid, but please understand that I am not in any way trying to say that you should not be sad over your loss, but instead just try to coupe with it. No matter what happens, nothing can really make it better except for the people around you and morale support. I hope you understand and if you in any way find my post disgraceful or in any kind of hatred, please tell me. Again, I am very sorry. For me at least, even though I don't know what happened, I would accept your apology.

Reactions: MichaelWebb100
Also remember that if you need any morale support you can just contact anyone that may be able to help you, and if you really feel like it you can contact me.

First of all, I'm sorry for you loss, my granddad passed away last year so I know how you feel like. Second, you are looking for an excuse for saying the truth, don't do that. You may regret what you've said but if you wouldn't think that way you wouldn't have said it in the first place.

you are looking for an excuse for saying the truth, don't do that.
No it is not an excuse it was me being mad for no reason that is why I said shit like it I would not dream of saying shit like that and meaning it

Users who are viewing this thread