About me (1 Viewer)

Kodeko

Donator
I heard that some people think I am immature and I just want to talk about it.
I'm glad that people are honest about it and I don't mind it, but some of people may exaggerate.

I don't really care about bad jokes around me, but when they talk about something personal and making fun of me by it, it's embarassing.
I see people telling I'm immature, but even if I will grow up and I know it...if you think I'm immature, then talk to me and explain me why am I ; rather than making fun about me behind my back, just please. Because if I learn from my supposed errors I will improve.
Those are my opinions, someone talked to me and told I was immature by what I post on my status or fun things on off topic.
You can't call me immature by what I'm posting there because I'm free to post [almost] whatever I want, it does not show my personnality, or am I not correct ?

I have ADHD for people that didn't know it.
I can do my best like I'm doing now to show I can be serious too.
That is all, wanted to say all of this.

I heard that some people think I am immature and I just want to talk about it.
I'm glad that people are honest about it and I don't mind it, but some of people may exaggerate.

I don't really care about bad jokes around me, but when they talk about something personal and making fun of me by it, it's embarassing.
I see people telling I'm immature, but even if I will grow up and I know it...if you think I'm immature, then talk to me and explain me why am I ; rather than making fun about me behind my back, just please. Because if I learn from my supposed errors I will improve.
Those are my opinions, someone talked to me and told I was immature by what I post on my status or fun things on off topic.
You can't call me immature by what I'm posting there because I'm free to post [almost] whatever I want, it does not show my personnality, or am I not correct ?

I have ADHD for people that didn't know it.
I can do my best like I'm doing now to show I can be serious too.
That is all, wanted to say all of this.
Well, What you post and write does show your personality, and does the ADHD part really matter?

My post don't show at all my personality, trust me. The ADHD part was mostly to let people know.

Last edited:
The thing about immaturity is that you can't point at it and say "improve this and this and you will be mature". It's something that comes with time. Just let people say you are immature behind your back, you don't have to care.

And yes, clearly people can see from others' posts whether they are mature or not. This can be because they are young, autistic or have ADHD, but it doesn't matter in what way it shows - your posts reflect who you are.

Users who are viewing this thread