Invalid Abnormaal's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnormaal

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Abnormaal - Julian

- Your age

I am currently 15 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

N/A

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:62162399

- Your general online times and your timezone

GMT+1 - Mostly online for around 3-4 hours a day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I've become more interested in Freak Fortress 2 And i am applying for that.
I've there is any help needed for another server i'd be glad to help.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes but not using that much.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

None.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No i have not.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

There is always help needed and i want to be the 1 that can help.
If there is any rule breaker and no admin online there is just me giving "warnings" and most of the time they dont listen to me and thats pretty annoying, So i would like to do something about that.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Caps/Spam in voice/chat
- I will give a warning first ive the person keeps breaking the rule i will give a 60 minute gag / mute.

Racism - i will ask the person if he/she can stop the racism if the person continue's i will give a 60 minute gag/mute (if person does it on mic)

Insult - Giving the person a warning if continues 60 minute gag/mute (voice insult)

Call admin abuse / Fake call - I will give the person a 60 minute ban.

Hacking - Will record a demo and show it to my mentor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my application, i hope you enjoy reading it ;)

Reactions: TWC
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2578112

Barely enough time to apply.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/abnormaal-admin-application.4527/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application.7942/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application.8593/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application-for-17-jailbreak.9316/

And that's the history of apps. Come on, not even a month has passed since the last one. And because kevin said there wasn't any space on JB he just switches right to another server.

This guy is obviously just desperate.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncodex
Yeah iknow but you can just hold it for yourself then ?
You dont have to tell every1 what you think every time

• Funny
Reactions: Heratade
Yeah and im not the 1 giving negative feedback on EVERY app.

Exactly. You're the kid who doesn't contribute anything to the forums except spamming it with apps, often right on the day or within a few days of it being possible.

You lied about your age on your first app, saying you're 16 when you were 14. Then as I said you kept posting new apps right when you were technically able to. And now since kevin didn't explicitly give you a new date you just ignored the 1-month rule (which is still a rule even if he doesn't feed it to you with a here-comes-the-airplane spoon). With just having passed the 3-day mark, it's pretty obvious you only apply for FF2 because it's the only path you see to hopefully getting admin. As I said: desperate.

Find me one app on which my comments weren't valid by the way, I dare you.

EDIT: also not sure why you added me on steam, but no thanks.

I have already talked about that with other admins and that is sorted.

Maybe it is "sorted" in the sense that they decided not to give you further punishment, but you're still going out of your way to be able to apply. It is still instructive to look at the history behind that; and it is clear that it has been going on since the start.

Anyways, the conditions for this app have not been met, as I already stated. I hope someone invalidates this soon. And if I'm honest I think some more stringent requirements should be placed on this applicant. But that's not up to me.

You barely have playtime and yesterday i just saw you sitting in spectate. i hope this isn't you farming time :l

You barely have playtime and yesterday i just saw you sitting in spectate. i hope this isn't you farming time :l

Interesting, if I look at the past few sessions, yesterday's point count and the kills are not proportionate to the time compared to what he usually gets. Definitely does look like some farming was going on.

i had diner and was going to shower after it so idk if that is farming and if it is ill just leave next time then.

Listen Abnormaal. I know you want to become admin but going around from server to server farming playtime (As it was also pointed out on jailbreak last application) isn't the way to go about being considered for admin. It just looks extremely bad...Even if you do meet the requirements, your application is just doomed to be declined anyways.

Besides, it has not been a month since your last application was declined : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-application-for-17-jailbreak.9316/
I know it is not specified but How To Apply, if I recall, does state that you need a month before you can apply again.

These masses of applications is a bad reflection on your intentions on becoming an admin. You really need to think about what it means to you, do the research...ask for help and actually take on board the advice. But this has been going on for so long you might have doomed yourself all ready.

Invalid due to month time has not passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread