Accepted A Wild Tryhard's admin application (#9) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese Gaming

Your name and/or nickname

A Wild Tryhard

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Stabbin gave me permission

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

All of my ID's and such

- Your general online times and your timezone

GMT+3.
Sun-Tue+Thur = 14:00-23:00
Wed = 15:30-23:00
Fri = 12:10-23:00
sat = 8:00-23:00
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I usually play on #9 but I'm willing to visit other servers if needed

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

No, however, I'm willing to buy one if required.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I never administrated before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Nope taught me a few basic commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am very active on your servers, mostly on hours with no admins on. I also try to enforce rules without being an admin, and those hours tend to have a lot of rulebreakers on.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Delaying = I will warn the player, if the delaying continues I will toggle timebomb in order to motivate the player to get moving, if the player is afk/does not move I will slay him.
If the same happens the next round I will ban the player for 2 hours.

Favoring = If the death is favoring certain players I will warn him and slap him. If the favoring goes on he will be banned for 2 hours.

Skipping traps = If a player is skipping traps, I will warn him not to do so. If he continues to skip traps I will ban him for 2 hours.

Offensive content (objectors, sprays, name etc) = I will warn the player and tell him to change said offensive content. If he does not do so I will kick him. If he still does not change it I will ban him for two hours/sprayban.

Admin impersonation = The player will be warned once. If does not stop he will be banned for 6 hours.

Advertising = The player will be warned once. If continues he will be gagged for 6 hours.

Chat/Mic spam = The player will be told to stop. If he does not stop he will be gagged/muted for 6 hours.

FL = The player will be told to speak English. If the player still speaks in foreign languages he will be gagged/muted for 6 hours

Ghosting (mainly on dr_bank) = If a player is ghosting or telling dead players to ghost, the player will be warned once. If continues doing so he will be banned for an hour.

Calling admins out = The player will be warned. If still calls admins out the player will be gagged/muted for 3 hours.

Item begging = the player will be told to stop. If still begs he will be gagged/muted for 3 hours.

Hacking/advertising hacks = Ban and send a full admin a report asking to extend the ban to perm.

Exploiting = I will warn the player not to exploit and slay him. If continues he will be banned for 12 hours.

!call abuse = Player will be told not to call when an admin is already on. If does not respond he will be banned for 2 hours.

Threatening staff = Immediate 12 hour gag/mute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gold
hi tryhard,To start with why 6 gags? i won't give my opinion on that. But delaying don't you think 2 hours is low for skipping traps and delaying? i mean 4 hours is good for both, anyway the application is good but plz don't post lennies. i will give you a +1 Good luck!

Hi Nope. Regarding those gags, they were almost a year ago and I've changed a lot since then. And regarding the suggestion to ban times on skipping and delaying, I'll take your advice an change my ban times for those violations from 2 hours to 4.

Hello there and thanks for applying. Will start out by saying that the app is good but some
punishment times might be a little low. I would recommend a minimum of 4 hours (for first offence) for most punishments. I am concerned a little about your previous comm blocks and Lenny bind usage (in the past) If you were to become an admin, I would abolish these Lenny binds as it shows a bad example to other players, thinking "oh if admin uses a Lenny, I can to" mentality. Although I have seen that you have not spammed or insulted/made racist remarks since your last punishment, which is a good sign. I have also seen you in-game from time to time and you do enforce rules such as "speak English" and "don't delay" at times as well.

Considering you have changed your ways since last punishment, and if you stick to that, I will give a +1. Good luck.

Hello, fox. Regarding lennies, I have stopped using them, and I will take your suggestion for ban lengths and ban/gag for 4 hours instead of for 2/3 on every offense I said I would ban/gag for said lengths normally.

I have seen you around a few times, along with your occasional rule-reminders for some people, so that is good.
Like the others, I also think that the first-time punishments you give out should be at least 3 hours, but probably more.
As for the lennies and comm blocks from the past... Considering that the last gag for it was from more than half a year ago, I think you've changed for the better.
I'll give a +1 on this. With a bit of work you can end up a pretty good admin.

As Ado said, with a mentor and some adjustments on your policies you'll definitely be able to help out the server. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread