Declined A Unban Apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when cammy banned you, 2 of your friends were there, 1 of them was also hacking. I'm very sure if your brother got on they wouldn't be playing with him or even hack at the same time together with him.

Also the brother excuse imo is getting quite old. The ban you got is deserved.

@Trazyn @Swaggy
You two were there for this and caught him on his alt wallhacking me because I banned his main.

I believe @Swaggy or @Cammy has the demos.
Also, you are saying your brother went onto your computer, downloaded hacks, went onto a server you've been to before with your friends (not his), not to mention one of them was hacking alongside your brother (or was it an alt? Can't remember).
Along with some other evidence we have, I don't think you should be unbanned.

Last edited:
I believe @Swaggy or @Cammy has the demos.
Also, you are saying your brother went onto your computer, downloaded hacks, went onto a server you've been to before with your friends (not his), not to mention one of them was hacking alongside your brother (or was it an alt? Can't remember).
Along with some other evidence we have, I don't think you should be unbanned.
Downloaded hacks that aren't the free tf2 hacks and you aren't VAC banned yet.

I want to note with this appeal; you've not denied that hacks were used on your account.

Regardless of the outcome, hacks were used on your account regardless of who had access to it. If it's your account, you are responsible for it and all actions that occur on it.

If your "brother" knew your password, then you are either crap at making passwords, or willingly gave him your password, which again makes you responsible for any bans, scams or other offenses that happen on the account.

Your appeal has been denied with the provided evidence from myself and another admin that witnessed the events (on the main and alt accounts).
The evidence provided was reviewed by other community admins that were not involved in the original bans/did not witness the events.

Denied and Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread