Declined A reeeport (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWC

PotatoKing
STEAM_0:0:225254285
Freekill(refused to slay)
boop

Cake ima just say that the warden say afk freeze on the yellow line the spy clearly moved before the warden say unstack so i dont believe this is freekill but who knows i wasn't there

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Addster and TWC
Cake ima just say that the warden say afk freeze on the yellow line the spy clearly moved before the warden say unstack so i dont believe this is freekill but who knows i wasn't there
0:09 - Warden begins order and scout rebels
0:10 - Warden finishes order and then Manblaster "shouted" a second after it
0:11 - Spy moves to comply with the order

Reactions: TWC
So here is what happened, the spy moved(so I killed him). Then warden said to unstack, you can even here that in the video. Then the spy said that he moved to unstack, we argued about it for a bit but then later on in the round I did slay.

The Warden cut him self off because of the scout and the warden didn't get to finish his order and potato killed him because the spy moved
*edit*
yeah i heard the unstack part before cutting himself off carry on

• Dislike
So here is what happened, the spy moved(so I killed him). Then warden said to unstack, you can even here that in the video. Then the spy said that he moved to unstack, we argued about it for a bit but then later on in the round I did slay.
I heard that you slayed on the last secs of round when 4 people told you to do it and you refused,its not your first time breaking rules as blue either

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jim
I did slay some what late in the round but it was when there was 2 or 3 reds left because of sweeper, but it did take a bit for them to finish the round because I remember I got on my phone and watched part of a video. And I watched the clip back a couple of times with the normal volume I play with and I can barely hear him say it the first time when Im trying to hear it.

We were supposed to afk on the line, which we all did. Then warden begins his order, where he get's cut off right after saying unstack. Roar did hear this, and unstacked. If a red player can hear it, so can the blues. Myabe if you did not have a strange weapon to upgrade, you would maybe, and just a maybe, not been so damn triggerhappy.

We all called you out in the beginning of the round, but you refused to slay. Only when Roar mentioned he would report it, you slayed, and that was after LR was given aswell.

• Winner
We were supposed to afk on the line, which we all did. Then warden begins his order, where he get's cut off right after saying unstack. Roar did hear this, and unstacked. If a red player can hear it, so can the blues. Myabe if you did not have a strange weapon to upgrade, you would maybe, and just a maybe, not been so damn triggerhappy.

We all called you out in the beginning of the round, but you refused to slay. Only when Roar mentioned he would report it, you slayed, and that was after LR was given aswell.
One kinda rude Two I didn't see that roar said he was going to report it.

• Dislike
Reactions: TWC and PNN
Not rude at all actually, I present you facts. It's not rocket science to understand that JB players needs better level on strange weapons as many of the blues begs to the warden to get the next kill so they can upgrade their weapon. This leads to triggerhappy players, as yourself.

I have seen you break rules before, you broke another rule here.

• Winner
Not rude at all actually, I present you facts. It's not rocket science to understand that JB players needs better level on strange weapons as many of the blues begs to the warden to get the next kill so they can upgrade their weapon. This leads to triggerhappy players, as yourself.

I have seen you break rules before, you broke another rule here.
Look just because I have a strange doesn't mean that I will do everything I can just level it up, also yes I emit to breaking rules in the past but people learn from mistakes people grow as a person and some of us try to move on.

As I was the Spy who was freekilled by PotatoKing with @TheWalkingCake and @P N N as witnesses, I guess I should weigh in my thoughts. Anyone watching the video carefully can hear the warden give the orders to unstack before the Scout rebelled, meaning it's clear that this definitely was a freekill.

We all called you out in the beginning of the round, but you refused to slay.
This is true, the witnesses to the freekill called you out multiple times, from the chat alone I've found 4 messages from PNN and myself asking you to slay & iirc you were told over mic by alive reds at the time too. I'm usually happy to let the odd freekill slide if the perpetrator slays after having what happened explained, but it took you 2 and a half minutes from the time you killed me to slay yourself.

it did take a bit for them to finish the round because I remember I got on my phone and watched part of a video.
As shown in a screenshot of the events below (showing the time you killed me [IDGAF] at 16:45:06, the time you slayed at 16:47:36 and the time the round ended at 16:48:09) there was only ~30 seconds between you slaying and the end of the round. To me, this was kinda a slap in the face as you didn't really seem to take on board what we were saying & slayed just to shut us up.

tCs5YuE.jpg

Only when Roar mentioned he would report it, you slayed, and that was after LR was given aswell.
Hmm, this isn't true actually. He slayed before the LR was given, but still close to the end of the round. TWC asked me a couple of times if I wanted him to make this report & I said I didn't mind really but here we are...

Overall, I guess what has come from this thread is that you now understand the importance of listening carefully to the wardens orders, just as Reds do to reduce the chances of slipping up (I say reduce rather than prevent because everyone makes mistakes). I guess if I can have any say I'm happy for you not to be punished/teambanned for this but just keep in mind freekilling is an offense people don't take kindly to on JB - next time it may be someone who is not so forgiving. ;-)

Everybody is on the yellow line, roar is a cheeky boi and decides to hide in thicc heavy but warden didn't give specific orders. Man starts getting excited playing jailbreak. Septic says 'unstack' but man says 'GET HIM TEAM' over the order. Roar unstacks, but probably due to just what happened the order wasn't heard clear enough by most because of the overtalk. Potatoking then kills roar because he thinks they still had to be AFK on yellow line. Roar reacting when the chaos happened so many are left confused.
Assuming some arguing went on. Potatoking decides to slay 30 seconds after because it wasn't dropped. A way of apologizing to roar.

Overall because of that overtalk, this whole misunderstanding happened.

Looking at it I believe potatoking is being too keen to kill the reds. Generally when you see a red ever so slightly do something wrong and you feel it's a stupid thing to kill over and are not sure what rules have been given, you ask the warden. Especially after all that happened and you see him go back to AFK not going towards anyone that it's possible a mistake could of been made on with red or blue. I mean if you see him going to someone then moving back yeah KOS dat bad boy but he was re-adjusting. Is it worth flat out killing them when that overtalking happened?
Mercy, basically. You ain't the only one playing this game. There's a difference between favouring with this dw, I won't flat out punish people over giving the reds a god damn chance.

Anyways, been on fence. I know potatoking keeps breaking rules but the evidence given to me everytime seems nitpicking(lack of evidence) to get potatoking perm teambanned again. I can't keep flat out ignoring it though.
However, it's clearly a mistake because someone overtalked the order. If there wasn't an overtalk and potatoking killed, 100% would teamban. Roar came to me and said he didn't want him to get punished and others mentioning it's clearly a one big misunderstanding that it doesn't deserve the teamban.
There is the flip side though where people just want him teambanned. They have their right to want this to happen.

So generally I don't know. I dont' want to give it because of the overtalking, but at the same time I cannot keep ignoring pleas about the rulebreaking.
Because of roar's request on this I'll decline it. You're generally on super thin ice at this point @PotatoKing . You may want to play on red more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread