A new rule plz (1 Viewer)

Good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CavalerulNegru 2

Hi, my Name is CavalerulNegru. Im not very old on the commuity. But i want to propose somethink. At the gamemode Deathrun, very much Players as hale/activator are suiciding at the beginin of the round.Thats a waste of time! At Saxtonhale this is also a problem! This People Needs to be banned for like.... 10 minutes?Thanks

-CavalerulNegru

its not a waste of time hale is not a problem and banning for 10 minutes? its like kicking someone there would be no point
and most of hales arent suicuiding at all. i would reccomend not apply that rule. applying that rule would be a waste of time

• Dislike
Reactions: iceviet
there is a rule for not wasting time
#5 – Saxton Hale:

• No camping as the Boss.

• No teaming. Do your damage and don’t waste time.

• Join team Spectator if you need to go AFK.

@EvoWarrior5 made this rule over here
people can forget to reset there queue because maybe there where away for 1 round.
It happens sometimes a 10 min ban is to much for that 1 mistake

on the deathrun is not waste of time to even if the death suicuides the next round will go in for like a sec

He's not entirely wrong when it comes to Saxton Hale. Unless something changed which I am not aware of, it is impossible to use a suicide bind in the first 30 seconds of being Hale. Thus, people who accidentally become Hale with no motivation to play will sometimes let people goomba or backstab them or whatever, which not only wastes time, it leads to point farming.

If an admin is present when a Hale doesn't want to play they will slay them once the Hale says "kill me" or starts letting people farm them. This covers some ground but of course not everything, which is unfortunate. But to make it a rule and start punishing people for it? I don't know about that.

On DR it used to be really annoying when 5 activators would suicide consecutively. It used to be really bad before people could opt out of becoming activator. I'm not sure what the situation is now, and whether it would be at all bad enough to warrant action.

Reactions: Capp
its not a waste of time hale is not a problem and banning for 10 minutes? its like kicking someone there would be no point
and most of hales arent suicuiding at all. i would reccomend not apply that rule. applying that rule would be a waste of time
so it is a waste of time. Why? sometimes(well pretty often) it suicides! rly im not jocking( i think so it writes) here.

You are very new to here arent you.see admins would need to make a vote. and second learn better english jocking is when you are killing someone and it would be really i know people do that but still

• Dislike
Reactions: Flynt and Capp
In some communitys i saw this and is very usefull.I can give you examples if you want.And at least, it was just a sugestion.

10 mins ban is 1/3 of a maps so is pretty long to get banned for only that.

You are very new to here arent you.see admins would need to make a vote. and second learn better english jocking is when you are killing someone and it would be really i know people do that but still
You Need to sry but... ´´You are very new to here arent you.see admins´´ ``make a vote. and second learn better english`` uh. Gramatic man plz.

• Dislike
Reactions: Capp
im new here too i do admit that but my point is there wouldnt be a good enough point of adding that rule

ik sorry about that i went little harsh on ya

Guys, guys. Stop bitching about your grammar and stay on the topic, please.

you deserve a 1+ sorry for the things i said i went a little bit harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread