A little story. (1 Viewer)

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
So first of all to start off, all I'm going to say this all actually happened but I'm taking some stuff out to not make it look that bad, also I'm saying this as some people should know some of this and cause I've been wanting to do this for a long time. This is a story of my previous Trial-admin period and what actually happened

So first things first and the most unimportant part:

I joined the forums on the 24th of December in 2014 when I was spending my time on the Deathrun server and were I learned to meet one of the future admins "Madact", I later on moved to jailbreak in early 2015 and shortly left the community for a time.

Here is where it starts:

So through the time away from the community I've met some people through a site called Deviantart, one of them was a person who meant allot to me but cause of reasons the person couldn't play/talk with me all the time, so I started feeling quite alone my solution for this was to go find people to talk/play with, so where did I land well here of course.

So I was back and playing jailbreak like a guy addicted to drugs, at that time I applied for the position of trial-admin for jailbreak, I got accepted and I could be happier. At the time my Mentor "Wolf" was on vacation so he wasn't there to evaluate and help me and the other Trial "Black Bread", luckily Madact and Zeprus were nice enough to explain some useful stuff to me. I also at the time met "Cammy" he really helped me allot.

After a time I got the hang of it and I would literally hang around the server non-stop not taking breaks, Cammy at that time started forcing me to take breaks, which I still thank him for. Everytime I would go back on the server from a break (no offence to Black bread with this) Black bread would leave the server to me again even if he just stayed there for a minute or 10, leaving me with the work.

At the time the one person started complaining about me not spending enough time with them and said I spend to much time in the server with other people then with them. The person kept complaining against me to the point where it got to me but I kept continuing my position as trial.

The start of the next week came and our mentor Wolf was back, at some point he joined the server to evaluate us. Black bread started doing work like a Grade A student, I started messing stuff up as I was nervous of doing something wrong as he was literally was watching us. I messed up a bit in the end but nothing to bad but in the end I got to heard that Blackbread was being praised and I needed to learn allot more, while Wolf hasn't seen what happened in the weekend before when I got accepted. This all started to really bother me until a hacker joined the server.

When a hacker joined I was entirely unprepared as I didn't know how to record a demo, luckily Cammy did and he gave the demo to a full admin while I gave the hacker a ban. Later on the person started complaining to me even saying I should go away from the people I'm spending time with as they where "Taking me away from them".

A bit later that day Madact talked to me about the hacker and why I didn't handle it entirely by making a demo, I said I did manage to ban him and that Cammy made the demo, Madact then answered "Maybe cammy should do your job then" (this isn't the entire correct sentence but this is the closest as I remember it) that basically pushed me later that day to make a resignation post.

----
Just noting that I'm not trying to talk bad about anyone here or that I have a grudge against any of the players/admins mentioned in here. If this thread gets closed or deleted (idk why it would) then that's okay. About the person I've basically said less stuff about them as I don't want to post everything what they did. (If any of the people mentioned in this story or anyone I can trust want to know what really happened message me on steam)

TL;DR: It's basically allot of shit

• Informative
Reactions: Persi and Viking34
Maybe Cammy should do your job, 10 outta 10.

*No Offense* What I got from this story is that that person is kinda psycho about you?

Maybe Cammy should do your job, 10 outta 10.

I did say "(this isn't the entire correct sentence but this is the closest as I remember it)" it could be that isn't what she actually said but that's just how I remember it

I did say "(this isn't the entire correct sentence but this is the closest as I remember it)" it could be that isn't what she actually said but that's just how I remember it

Who said what? I just found that funny.

If you want my opinion on the actual story, I'll have to re-read it.

I will clarify a bit since pudding * <-- BEST SPELLING* is clearly looking for more things to do; I was helping Swaggy during that week when Wolf was gone. I was technically doing Wolf's job, not Swaggy's.

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
I will clarify a bit since pudding * <-- BEST SPELLING* is clearly looking for more things to do; I was helping Swaggy during that week when Wolf was gone. I was technically doing Wolf's job, not Swaggy's.

pls stop misspelling my name, my nickname doesn't even come from the actual food, oh gosh :(

Reactions: lionish

We*

Users who are viewing this thread