A little sfm problem (1 Viewer)

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Okay so I have a little problem with my SFM, so I started it up earlier and I started up a normal map and then this happened

every texture of the map has been replaced by some kind of spray

bf30d577f0929f5ea71ecf58b11f99fd_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxq.jpg

c2d7f2e73af18906462ebd3896df0623_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxm.jpg

e2015c41dbcd71bcad0ac8c5dbd1d857_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxi.jpg

Anybody ever had this problem or has any idea how to fix it?

Sfm along with Hammer is really outdated, it's the software they used like 10 years ago. Trust me there are lots more bugs with Sfm.

• Disagree
Reactions: metsän henki
Sfm along with Hammer is really outdated, it's the software they used like 10 years ago. Trust me there are lots more bugs with Sfm.

Oh Joe Joe,,,,, They updated that 5-6 month ago if I remember correctly and bug has nothing with that.

Somehow map's texture takes that spray, are you sure that spray and textures doesn't have same name? you should check that and rename.

Also, is that custom map/workshop map/orginal tf map? You might have choose a custom map. That is not bug , you just have been messed up with textures/maps. Also remember SFM might replace maps, if you havent save sessions correctly.

So how to fix? Change map

EDIT: You can add me via steam and talk about sfm, I have strong knowledge of sfm, bugs, animating and posters.

Last edited:
Okay so I have a little problem with my SFM, so I started it up earlier and I started up a normal map and then this happened

every texture of the map has been replaced by some kind of spray

bf30d577f0929f5ea71ecf58b11f99fd_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxq.jpg

c2d7f2e73af18906462ebd3896df0623_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxm.jpg

e2015c41dbcd71bcad0ac8c5dbd1d857_by_swagm0nkyez-d99jxxi.jpg

Anybody ever had this problem or has any idea how to fix it?

Nope personally. Only have 40h of Sfm so far and haven't run any bugs yet. Hope that u get it fixed tho. Mayby try to redownload the map.

Oh my God that just looks funny to me.

If you say you picked up a normal map (I assume it's ctf_2fort) then something messed up in your textures.

The thing I'd find pretty natural to do is to verify the cache. If it doesn't fix the problem, then I guess you should ask in the discussions of SFM on Steam.

EDIT: Well as @Skiffa said you could add me too and I can try to help, for example if she doesn't know something, I might know, and if I don't know something, she might know, or we could have a private discussion related to SFM on the forum or a group chat on Steam. Dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread