A goodbye (1 Viewer)

Roz

'Ello, or.. should I say, seeya.

..to some people that I've interacted with inside this community, as well as the FF2 #13 server itself, with whom I've played a long time and considered to be good friends.
I'm sure some people are already aware that recently (over a month and a half ago) I got my admin rank. Unfortunately to both me and the people playing the server, the owner of this community decided to postpone giving me a mentor for whatever reason, resulting in the lack of actual in-game powers to do my job with. I'm not sure whether it was out of personal vendetta of some sort, but I cannot recall any time where I've wronged him in any way. (the 'official' reason was that there's no mentor, yet two admins volunteered to the role for me, without me even asking.)
Fast-forward to today, many messages on either the forums, Discord, even Steam, later (all fruitless, may I add), I've decided to quit being this pretend-admin. The only reason for it being the owner's clear lack of respect for another person. This has totally ruined my will to play on the server that I liked so much, and for this many months. This, being combined with the lack of time caused by my university, and the fact that my finals are nearing.
Before I could resign, however, an unnamed person with whom I've shared the way I felt about the situation, decided to inform the owner that I was in fact planning to leave, therefore the sudden lack of rank.

My comment to this is simple. I don't believe that a person who is supposed to run a community should act like that. I think it's irresponsible, and inherently disrespectful. I was never informed of anything, and was left to wonder as to what was happening. Either way, I'm disappointed.

Goodbye.

Have a good one! Maybe after Uni you find some time and will to play here and maybe apply tgen again. But for now... goodbye :nekoheart:

I did not know you too well, but always sad to see people leave..

Hope to see you again, Roz!:hoof:

Sad it has to be this way, but good luck with your future endeavors. Hope you'll still be available to talk with at least! :brohug:

I hope Uni goes well for you and Im sorry that nobody gave you the ability to handle people on the server you were accepted for. That sucks. Best of luck though Roz.

• Funny
Reactions: Dandy
so let's make it clear its pretty unfair that u don't got ur power's yet well i still wish u the best my dear friend i guess ur not coming back and i can understand that

This really shocked me, I could never imagine the owner acting in such a way.
Bye and good luck, unfortunate.

• Creative
Reactions: Bass and TBotV63

Users who are viewing this thread