A few changes for The Hidden (1 Viewer)

Make The Hiddens' damage when not backstabbing around 100?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Currently, while just trying to stab as the Hidden for example infront, it does around 30 dmg, which is pretty underpowered compared to what it was supposed to be, maybe we could change it that the Hiddens' knife will do around 100 damage from the front?

Reactions: Stabbin
hmm, i agree that it should be more but 100 is a little much.
What about 60?

I'd agree 100dmg is good. Played the original Hidden and the IRS guys get killed in 2 normal hits.

Make it at least 70 so it'll take three hits to kill an overcharged solly.

70 would be perfect.
2 hits for a scout, 3 if overhealed. (Without The Special delivery set)
3 hits for a pyro, 4 if overhealed.
3 hits for a soldier, 5 if overhealed.
3 hits for a demo, 4 if overhealed.
5 hits for an heavy, 7 if overhealed. (Heavies aren't hard to take down from close range, and If i can do it with a scattergun, the hidden could do the same)
2 hits for a engineer, 3 if overhealed.
3 hits for a medic, 3 if overhealed.
2 hits for a sniper, 3 if overhealed.
2 hits for a spy, 3 if overhealed.

But.. i forgot that not all the classes are playable. Darn.

Frost, srlsy? Scatterguns have atleast some sort of range and probably are faster at shooting than the spy is at knifing.

Last offtopic post from me: Sure, but knife has a closer range than scatty, so the hidden would be even closer to the heavy. Heavy aren't good at that range.
Then with scattergun you need to have a decent aim, while I see many spies coming from everywhere poking me with their knife.
It's just 5 hits. Knife's attack interval is a mere 0.8 secs, which If multiplied by 5, it's still 4 seconds. An heavy won't do much in 4 seconds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ DONE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last offtopic post from me: Sure, but knife has a closer range than scatty, so the hidden would be even closer to the heavy. Heavy aren't good at that range.
Then with scattergun you need to have a decent aim, while I see many spies coming from everywhere poking me with their knife.
It's just 5 hits. Knife's attack interval is a mere 0.8 secs, which If multiplied by 5, it's still 4 seconds. An heavy won't do much in 4 seconds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ DONE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a heavy's minigun does ridicolous amount of damage on close range, like over 60dmg per hit.

Heavies have 520~ dps.

x4 = 2000 damage if you try and facestab him to death. That's if there's no medic.

Also, Scouts are annoying jumping bunnies who can run faster than 88mph. While the spy is at a normal running speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread