Completed A deathrun map suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you like give screenshots or something and a download link so dr people can see what its like

I assume you're talking about that map made by the youtuber Dr. Face right? I don't think the map is on gamebanana (at least I couldn't find it anywhere there).

I did do some research and found a steam group that focuses mainly on this map. It seems to me that the map isn't in it's final version, it has quite a few bugs, and also looks like the project hasn't been touched in a while acording to the discussions on the group (I'm deducting this since the last message posted related to map fixes was on February). Probably the reason as to why it's not downloadable on gamebanana, so that the map isn't played outside of their server due to the bugs.

Overall, from what I saw on the video, it looks like a ok-ish map in terms of traps. But this can only be certain if tested, and it doesn't sound that possible without a download link of the map.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this map? My bet is that you played on these said server I mentioned above, but I wanna be 100% sure about it.

I did play on that server mentioned above, It is still alive the server, but no players, If you go to the server and nominate the map, you can play it, Also I have played the map, there aren't many bugs, it is doable and you can finish the map, just a few more things dr.face wants to add. I think you should add this map to the list, everyone will enjoy it :) Do You want me to post a download link of the map?

DL Link

Here it is, sorry it took so long. Just extract part 1 using 7zip.

AFAIK, The last version dr.face made of this map was I think b47 maybe, But I only have the b39 one, but it still works, haven't encountered any bugs.

Dont know if its just me being retarded but everytime i try to extract part 1 using winrar and 7zip it says that the file is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread