A bunch of asses on Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legopanda

Donator
Insulting players and admins
Steeling rockets as well as blocking the enemy...
Sadly enough i got a bag graphics card so the quality kinda sux ...
PS: They did get banned for a day or 2...

I can't really be bothered to watch the whole video; I stopped watching when I saw that Danny was already there.

Why did you make this thread if they already got punished? Did Danny leave at some point and they continued or what? If you just think that their bans should be longer you should have added Danny and taken that up with him.

You're a damn hypocrite.

In your title you call them "A bucnh of asses".

Judging from the minute I saw of the video, they are. Can hardly blame him, though I would discourage him from using terms like those when making a report.

Game tactics... deal with it.

Stealing and blocking are explicitly forbidden. Please check the rules or don't reply.

aam yea "Danny" din't do SHIT about it...

Then who banned them?

To start up with: Almost everybody was blocking/stealing during that period of time, including you as a stealer.
I'm not quite so often on the DB, therefore I don't fully understand the defenitions of the expressions of "blocking", "downspiking" etc.
It's hard to tell if a player steals a rocket or not, when there are like 20 players on the server.

especially when there are 20 people playing on a small map you can be busy for a bit until all stealers are gone

Advice for Danny whenever you play Dodgeball, this is how I always do it:

When I join the server and I see that there is stealing going on, I stay a round in spectate. In free-cam mode it is waay easier to see everything; you just follow the rocket and the stealers will come to you. Additionally, make a copy or a bind of "@@@ General reminder that rocket stealing is forbidden" and say it at the beginning of each round - for those who don't know, the @@@ makes it appear in the centre of everybody's screen. No way there is an excuse for not seeing that.

You have just efficiently warned and punished every stealer in the server within the first two rounds of you joining. Now just join a team and play with them, it is now much easier to spot the maybe two stealers who are still doing it. And even if not, just join spec to solve the problem and join back and respawn yourself. Don't let your Admin position block you from actually playing the game, too.

Reactions: Danny
bind q "sm_forcecmd @aim explode"

Sorts the problem.
It's pretty easy to see who's stealing most of the time, the rocket follows a predictable path, especially when you get how weigh targeting works, and how people move, and how the rocket moves after it's been shot.
Once or twice is ok, 3 or 4 times just Q them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread