Lunch

Banned
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lunch
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lunch_boi/
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-16-17 18:21
Reason about the Ban: call abuse
Admin that Banned you: Klay
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
i was going out with my dog for 2 mins and then when i come back i was gagged/muted for no reason. so i didnt know that you could use @ also to talk to someone. so i used !call so ask why i was gaggad/muted. and he/she said that i shoudnt use the call system that way and told me to use @ instead. so i tried it multiple time but i got no awnser so @ didnt work when i was gaggad/muted. so i used !call again so really give the massage and say, "i am gagged/muted for no reason at all and @ didnt work. now will you help me?" so then i got banned. !call was the only thing a could use to actually talk to someone. then i get ban for trying to speak with an admin on the server for being false gagged permanently?!? i think thats bullsh*t.
plz help

i know someones gonna say " but its only _ hours you can wait" no i cant

i took steam id a bit wrong tought it was something else. but i fix:

STEAM_0:1:101089114

Oh look. Both your ban and gag have expired already.

I did give you heavy warnings for your spammy behaviour in chat. I hope you will think twice after I leave the server and not start spamming your binds.

And to clarify, you can only use @ to message the admins on the server and you have to use it in team chat. The !call command is for reporting rulebreakers only. Any other use is considered a call abuse and will get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread