Accepted 96jaco96 unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

96jaco96

SourceBans Ban URL: n/a
Name of your Banned Steam Account: currently "BlackFava [sniper]" former/main "96jaco96"
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:49979664
Date and Time of the Ban: n/a
Reason about the Ban: idk?
Admin that Banned you: idk?
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I honestly don't know why when i try to connect to your servers it says that i'm banned when i do not appear on the source ban list or in the panda ban list (at https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist)

any help?

Turns out you were cheating with something called multi hack.
87818716b4a7c3ba046d21ddb9c4e3b5.png

• Dumb
Reactions: Axmanner
wtf? in 2015? do you guys do IP bans by any chance? because my brother was hacking in that period and actually got VAC, but he's on a different steam account on a different PC, but in the same network. As you've might've guessed i don't play on your servers that often lol but i never understood the reason why i was banned in first place in all this years... And never really bothered to ask until now. wow... can you do something about it or?

wtf? in 2015? do you guys do IP bans by any chance? because my brother was hacking in that period and actually got VAC, but he's on a different steam account on a different PC, but in the same network. As you've might've guessed i don't play on your servers that often lol but i never understood the reason why i was banned in first place in all this years... And never really bothered to ask until now. wow... can you do something about it or?
There isn't anything I can do about it. Maybe if you could link your brothers account that could help clear this up since it was a old admin that banned you. Just gonna have to wait to get a fulls response to this appeal.

• Love
  • Dumb
Reactions: bap! and Axmanner
On his current account (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Luker_dash) he do not hack anymore, but many of the accounts i see in there are literally his old secondary or throw away accounts, meanwhile many others are mine account but with different names that i've changed through these years.... literally the last one is my current name which i've changed last month... how does this ban system work? it's legit confusing

I've asked Zeprus if he has a demo but since this is back in 2015 we don't have proof so this is an auto accept.
I would like to show this though:

Screenshot 2021-06-22 084841.png

Zeprus was pretty an excellent admin on hacking. I trust Zeprus that you most likely where hacking but without proof I cannot allow the ban to stay.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread