Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Banned
Well I was playing db with Madact and some others. She then said that someone named Caramello got permanently guard banned because he left when being warden once. I asked why that's a perma ban and then she got mad at me. She said, that console banned him wich is of course understandable and I understood even though I thought that it was harsh. And something else she said in voicechat is, that my app should've been declined ages ago and why they're letting me wait. Then this happened:
uvbtuk6.png

UAU3f4D.png

Soo I actually thought that even though I annoyed people from time to time that I was a nice little addition to the community, but I guess I'm not. If this poll says that I should leave, I will do so. If it says, that I should stay, I will do so. I don't want anything under this post that says "bla bla don't leave you shouldn't care what other say", "Leave, no one wants you here" or anything similar to that. I'm honestly sick of all the drama that happens. This community made me waste time so why not give you guys the "opportunity" to vote? It seems that many people where I thought they were my friends hate me. I understand. And I won't judge anyone but let me say this: Be atleast fucking honest. Don't make a fool out of me. Tell me the truth, do you like me or not? And please don't leave any dumb comments, thank you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Madact
Only you can decide that, can't you?

Also making a poll is a bad idea, as there will invariably be people who just think "LEL IMMA VOTE NO". The fact that there's a screen between people already makes it easy for people to be desensitised to whatever they do. Making it so that one click is all they need to do, as opposed to actually taking some time to write something that makes sense, will only encourage them further.

I'm not voting. It's not a poll anything fruitful can come out of.

• Friendly
Reactions: Viking34
If you don't want to vote, okay. But that doesnt mean I'll remove the poll. My decision is to make the poll.

Thing I don't get, guardbans are done by a admin not console as far as I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread