Declined 76561198040365065 (Nick) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F7are

SourceBans Ban URL

Closest thing I could find: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:40049668&advType=steamid

Name of your banned Steam account
Nick

Steam ID
Steam3ID: [U:1:80099337]
SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:40049668
SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040365065

Date and Time of the ban
06-18-16 13:15 CET

Reason for the ban

Spawncamping

Admin that Banned you
Cammy

Why should you receive a unban for the ban
I wasn't spawncamping.

What happened was, I went engineer. I went to the side of the BLU base on Mario kart and I set up a dispenser and an empty sentry. I was firing bullets away from the spawn against a wall ensuring I wouldn't hit anyone. I did not prevent anyone from leaving spawn, or hurt anyone at the spawn.

The first time around that I did that, Cammy was a spy and sapped all my buildings then killed me. I sent a chat message "Dude, can you leave me alone? I'm not even trying to fight back." Cammy did not respond. Cammy did not warn me.

The second time around, I went to the same spot, this time only building a dispenser. Not even a sentry. Even if building that sentry the first time could be considered spawncamping, the second time I did not build a sentry. A pyro started damaging my dispenser, and I shook no. Cammy was standing behind that pyro and banned me for spawncamping.

---

I think I should be unbanned because on either occasion I was not spawncamping. I did not hinder anyone from leaving the spawn, or damage them as they were leaving spawn. Besides that, both times I was there, Cammy did not warn me. I know the ban is only a 2-hour long one, but it's still a smudge on the sourcebans and it bothers me.

If just standing near the spawn entrance is considered spawncamping that's absolutely fine by me, but I should have been warned.

• No spawncamping. This includes staying near the spawn, building any buildings close to it, spamming explosives or projectiles that headshot or healing a sniper aiming at the spawn with the vaccinator

I rest my case.

Are you serious about the not warning? "What the hell are you building things there for, don't do it again"

"I just told you to not build there, if anyone does it again, it's going to be a ban."

Verbal chat

• Agree
Reactions: Flynt
18 Jun 2016 13:14:25 I'm not even trying to fight back Panda-Community.com #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]
18 Jun 2016 13:14:09 Can you just go away? Panda-Community.com #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]
18 Jun 2016 13:14:06 Why? Panda-Community.com #18 [Mario Kart|gameME]

Your response to me telling you to not go near the spawn.

So you can bullshit all you want about "no warnings". The chat clearly shows that you responded to me telling you to not go there.

• No spawncamping. This includes staying near the spawn, building any buildings close to it, spamming explosives or projectiles that headshot or healing a sniper aiming at the spawn with the vaccinator

I rest my case.

I missed that then. Sorry. I was under the impression that not doing anything that hurts them at spawn wouldn't count.

Are you serious about the not warning? "What the hell are you building things there for, don't do it again"

"I just told you to not build there, if anyone does it again, it's going to be a ban."

Verbal chat

I've got voice off, like many players. It's nearly always used for voice spamming anyway. Not to mention it gives no indication of your admin status, so it's unlikely anyone would listen (which is not a direct argument for me to get unbanned, but might be worth considering as there are people who wouldn't listen then).

--

The "Why" was for "Why are you killing me if I'm not doing anything"

I've got voice off, like many players. It's nearly always used for voice spamming anyway. Not to mention it gives no indication of your admin status, so it's unlikely anyone would listen (which is not a direct argument for me to get unbanned, but might be worth considering as there are people who wouldn't listen then).

Ya, those people are called rulebreakers.

Why would any admin give away their admin status when warning people lol. Then they will just stop while you're there and then continue right on when you leave. Good admins stay undercover and warn people without mentioning their position. That's when you can spot out the real rulebreakers, who have no regard for the rules and people telling them to follow them.

Ya, those people are called rulebreakers.

Why would any admin give away their admin status when warning people lol. Then they will just stop while you're there and then continue right on when you leave. Good admins stay undercover and warn people without mentioning their position. That's when you can spot out the real rulebreakers, who have no regard for the rules and people telling them to follow them.

I'm just saying, there are plenty of people who disregard unofficial warnings, or in my case, if I had heard him talk, I'd throw up the same argument of not hurting anyone at spawn.

But yes, I misinterpreted the rules, and I didn't listen to his warning which I didn't hear, so unbanning me is out of the question then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread