Declined #4 & #19 Dodgeball application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass

• Your name and/or nickname
In-game: Bass; In real life: Jakub/Kuba.
  • Your age
I'm 18 years old. 27.12.1998
  • Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
@Silorak
k26l.png
  • Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:49743303
  • Your general online times and your timezone
It may vary since I've very important exams this year. Usually from 4pm to 10pm. My timezone is CET(GMT+1).
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am usually playing on #4 and #19 dodgeball servers and wish to apply for them.
I'd surely like to visit broader range of panda servers in case of a report (especially dodgeball servers). :)
  • Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do.
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I used to be an admin on the servers I'm applying for and also on Polish 4fun server.
  • Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I do. I know all needed commands.
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I did good previously as an admin, keeping servers clean. I quit my admin job, because I needed to get some break. But I came back and I'm ready to be an admin again. Also, Silorak and other db admins could get another person to help them. :)
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
As I was an admin already, the punishments length would go 12h>1d>3d>1wk>2wk>Perm.
It applies to stealing, blocking, teamkilling and voice chat/ normal chat offenses.

gameME#4
/gameME#19/Chat#4/Chat#19/Sessions#4/Sessions#19/Bans/Comm blocks

I am aware that my sessions lack few previous days, but I had break (as mentioned earlier).

Sik spoiler, anyway +1 from me. Bass did a great job when he was a trial, so why not bring him back. (we do need more DB admins)

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: SharpTips and Bass
What can I say, Bass was a good admin and I don't see any problem why he
couldn't be one again. Also we need more staff right now, +1 from me.

Bass was causing a few issues while a trial. From what I remember, favoring, targeting a specific player and talking back to his mentor. I'm not too sure so don't count me on it, I think those problems were resolved. So +1 from me as well

• Informative
Reactions: Bass
Didn't get tagged:pepe:

We do need more admins for dodgeball and since bass already knows the drill it would be great if he came back. +1

• Optimistic
Since all DB admins have given their share of thoughts on the applicant, I suppose this can be set under review now.

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread