Declined 30 minute gag by Da Random (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeno

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Tomeno&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Tomeno
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62657485
Date and Time of the Ban: 02.03.2016 18:18
Reason about the Ban: Insulting
Admin that Banned you:Da Random

My chat log:
vu74.png

Banter that was obiviously not meant seriously.

After I killed him again he said this and left:

bts9.png

PS:
If you say that the gag has already expired then I'm going to rip your intestines out and shove them up your butt politely ask you to fuck off.

Since I do not play on the server I do not know your playstyle, hence why I gagged you for what you said as I took it personally.

And the part where I said "Fuck this server", it was me not enjoying it as players seemed to be tryharding.

• Agree
Reactions: XenoX and Viking34
@Da Random I'm gonna be honest if I was you I would have even made the gag longer after he said the following, then again that's my opinion

As I think this is in a way admin disrespect even if it's crossed out.

PS:If you say that the gag has already expired then I'm going to rip your intestines out and shove them up your butt politely ask you to fuck off.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vecomti
@Da Random I'm gonna be honest if I was you I would have even made the gag longer after he said the following, then again that's my opinion

As I think this is in a way admin disrespect even if it's crossed out.

Vecomti again disliking stuff without a reason as usual.

Obviously not serious?... are you kidding me

That is like shanking someone and going like, it was for the lulz

Maybe start behaving instead of spamming chat with insultive behavior and quit your bad case of "sarcasm" i could litterly go onto a server and call an admin the biggest c*nt ever and then just say... lol JK and not expect a ban, according to your logic >

I gave it a disagree because I don't think it's admin disrespect, but alrighty then, pal

I'm just gonna put this as I don't want to go off topic but how does this sound like he's respecting the admin?
"I'm going to rip your intestines out and shove them up your butt politely ask you to fuck off."

Reactions: XenoX
I'm just gonna put this as I don't want to go off topic but how does this sound like he's respecting the admin?
"I'm going to rip your intestines out and shove them up your butt politely ask you to fuck off."
No, but it doesn't sound like he's shitting on an admin either, he is just saying that he knows the gag is over, so there is no point for anyone to mention it.

• Dislike
Reactions: XenoX and Mr.Pig
No, but it doesn't sound like he's shitting on an admin either, he is just saying that he knows the gag is over, so there is no point for anyone to mention it.

have you even seen his chatlogs and previous bans?

have you even seen his chatlogs and previous bans?
Monkeyz was saying that the part with "PS:
If you say that the gag has already expired then I'm going to rip your intestines out and shove them up your butt politely ask you to fuck off." was admin disrespect, and that's what I disagreed on. You really pay attention, don't you? This just makes the fact that you disagreed with my post even better, good shit

People have responded to appeals with "wait it out" on multiple occasions before. I already wrote an elaborate post in this thread outlining the use of appeals and why it is stupid to respond to them by saying that "it's (almost) over".

Did he phrase it harshly? Yea. Was it unreasonable? Not exactly; it pisses me off as well. Could it be called admin disrespect? No. It wasn't even directed towards any specific admins or the team in general; it was directed to the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread