2player reports. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannyR

The name(s) of the rulebreaker(s): El Swappo

Their steam ID (eventually):Don't know how to find this anymore.

The rule(s) that they broke. Massive freekilling,teamkilling.

Evidence(s). http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=315989811ico_external_link.gif

Here are some chatlogs so you can see,how he actually freekilled everyone then he left.

EDIT: I spelld name incorrect(thread name) i ment only 1.

Last edited:
Srsly El Swappo? Whats with all the rule breakers who know the rules.Btw try to find steam id and also i think it will be better if you wont swear.

El Swappo will be banned for 12 hours for mass-freekilling.

I know those chatlogs only proves he killed them (he could've been the last one alive) but as I saw further down in the console, a lot of people complained about him freekilling, reported him and !call'ed.

I know those chatlogs only proves he killed them (he could've been the last one alive) but as I saw further down in the console, a lot of people complained about him freekilling, reported him and !call'ed.

Why do people think i am admin? Most of the time when i join people stop being rude and play by the rules :)

There were 3players alive with him,and yeah thanks your credit to panda! :D

Hello.

You're lucky that there is enough people who used !call to make him being banned, because your screen is partially vague.
If the concerned player was the last blu, it wouldn't have been considered as freekill, but you already know it.

Just saying.

Hello.

You're lucky that there is enough people who used !call to make him being banned, because your screen is partially vague.
If the concerned player was the last blu, it wouldn't have been considered as freekill, but you already know it.

Just saying.
Wait,lemme upload 1more pic i got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread