Accepted 2nd Un-Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zSeptic

SourceBans Ban URL: Guard ban doesnt have a link unfortunately
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Septic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48748730
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-01-20 21:47:19 (Thanks Madact)
Reason about the Ban: Pressing buttons without wardens permission
Admin that Banned you: Bambi
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: So admins thought it would be useful to kind of give it some time before i made my second appeal for my guard ban. I've tried to use that time to kind of improve my attitude on the server. I hope people can vouch for me on this as I think i have improved, of course apart from the silly remarks that i make which normally isnt toxic to the point of a warning or something like that but just jokes, but just trying generally not to be so toxic. I think I've done ok in terms of that. My knowledge of the rules are pretty good so Im sure i wouldnt cause any problems being a blue at all. And i'll try and take the rules more seriously as i have in the past 3/4 weeks of my guard ban

• Disagree
Reactions: Bambi and PNN
DAMNIT

Alright all seriousness.

I think you've deserve another chance, guard ban has been on for quite some time. Not gonna lie I miss some epic guard duty by him anyways. Just make sure to pay more attention to what the wardens orders are, and be a little more mindful of what's going on.

Reactions: zSeptic
I also think that you should be given another chance. That being said you do realize if you do anything else it will be a perm guardban with no chance of appealing it (or maybe a years wait idfk lol)

you have improved a lot behavior wise.

Well I haven't heard anything bad and everybody seems to want the unban. So here's your second chance.
Keep in mind, if you are found breaking blue team rules again you could receive a permanent blue team ban without warning and if valid you cannot appeal for it in the future.

With that you'll need a trial or full jailbreak admin to reverse your team ban. You could arrange it with someone over steam as you know some of the admins. Link up this appeal if they don't know what you're on about ::):

Thank you for the appeal, accepted and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread