Declined 2Fort respawn time (EU) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

So I played a little bit of US Hightower and realised that there was a plugin to make the players respawn immediately. Which was fun as you didn't need to wait at all.

So I think it would be cool to bring this to EU 2fort as well. People here already abuse the respawn mechanic by switching classes.

I will be adding 3 polls, one for adding the plugin, one for making it bannable for people to use this and one for neither.

(Please only people who play on EU2fort vote)

Making it bannable is just gonna add extra work. Its better to just suggest adding that plugin to #16. As you said people already do that by switching classes and most of the people know that "exploit". Why not just add it instead and make everyones respawn easier :)

• Agree
Reactions: vinny and Mark!
Instant respawn feels very abrupt and unnatural to me. Besides sometimes you want to reflect about your death or just need a moment to understand what happened.

Status Quo is just the superior alternative here - if you really want to respawn quickly you can do the class change thingy I guess.

Instant respawn feels very abrupt and unnatural to me. Besides sometimes you want to reflect about your death or just need a moment to understand what happened.

Status Quo is just the superior alternative here - if you really want to respawn quickly you can do the class change thingy I guess.
Well its still an instant respawn with class changing and it just gives an advantage to the players who know how to do it against who doesn't. Then it counts as exploiting basically. It would make more sense either if everyone stayed 3 seconds or respawned instantly.

• Agree
Reactions: Mark!
Well its still an instant respawn with class changing and it just gives an advantage to the players who know how to do it against who doesn't. Then it counts as exploiting basically. It would make more sense either if everyone stayed 3 seconds or respawned instantly.
This is the main factor why I suggested it. It's not fair towards the players that don't know this

• Dislike
Reactions: An0n and B1000
1655479595581.png

If the 2nd vote is added to the first vote, it makes this too close to tell. That's an assumption though
So I've reset the poll. Please keep in mind this is for EU 2FORT, not US 2FORT.

• Useful
Reactions: B1000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread