2Fort; Random crits and Team scramble (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecomti

Okay, so
Ever since I started playing on the 2fort server I thought it was kind of weird to have instant respawn and random crits. No one likes to have their killstreak ended by crits or getting killed by random crit projectiles when leaving the spawn.

Another thing I found weird is that there is no team scramble. In 2fort, what usually happens if the teams are unfair is that the one team with the worse players gets spawncamped and their entire base is filled with the other team. However, with instant respawn and no spawncamping rule, what basically happens is; One team constantly attacks, and the other team does nothing but defending. This can make a match go on for hours, and it is kind of boring to be on the attacking team when you literally cannot get a single kill without having to go to the enemy base only to be killed by the entire enemy team.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this before, but maybe add a team scramble vote and disable random crits?

Well the team scramble thing is probably a good idea,but the random crits i think its just good since its in normal tf2 and i actually love random crits cause it can save your life.

I don't mind playing dm on 2fort but once you actually want to play the objective while other team has gone full turtle it starts to get pretty annoying. Short matches with uneven teams aren't that fun either. Would be good to have it I guess. Though I believe losing team is gonna abuse that voting system just like on all the other pubs.

Random crits should be removed at least. Most are complaining about it. 2fort is a small map anyways. Few people in the corridor, shoot a crit rocket there, Everyone dead. It's unfair and most don't benefit of it anyway (Except those spammy black box soldiers).

And ehh.. Spawncamp shouldn't be allowed anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread