2fort is abandoned by admins (1 Viewer)

So couple times this past week there have been straight up aimbots advertising lmaobox and its killed the server plenty of times !calladmin does jack all even during ~4pm east time, but i dont see a available position for 2fort. So more 2fort admins would be great.

So couple times this past week there have been straight up aimbots advertising lmaobox and its killed the server plenty of times !calladmin does jack all even during ~4pm east time, but i dont see a available position for 2fort. So more 2fort admins would be great.
Lots of Panda servers don't even have admins/have inactive admins. It's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Keep calling using /call so admins can be somewhat alerted about a situation happening. One just might come.

You can also apply for admin yourself. https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-apply-for-admin.2770/

NY 2fort? If it is then there's your answer, we DO NOT HAVE admins for NY 2fort
also
Note that this thread might not be fully updated at all times. If you are thinking about applying but your server is not listed here, you can always attempt to ask an existing admin from that server whether they think we could use one more admin there.
0 admins more than likely means that the available positions thread is irrelevant at that point
If you think you can apply and pass all the requirements, go ahead

yea only reason I didnt is because it wasnt in the available positions list. thanks all c u around

Users who are viewing this thread