Declined ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyptix

Sourcebans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=New+year+same+tf2&Submit=Search
Name: New Years Same TF2
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:94437458
Time: 01/01/2020 @12 AM est
Admin: Inspector Lag
Reason: Exploiting?? i was literally just casually playing sniper, i don't see any point of exploting in here unless the admin thinks im a god tier sniper. Huge mistake here, need an unban immediately. If it was the sticky spam into spawn then the map should be updated to prevent that, not even a single warning and bans me straight away.

Hi Cyptix,

You were banned for airblasting enemy stickies into spawn. I consider that exploiting, since this takes advantage of the lack of a spawn door/barrier in the map that would prevent people from doing things like this, making it fall under a map defect.

It took me a little while after that to decide because I had to double-check the rules for this to make sure I was getting this right. I believed that this was an exploit before this had happened, but you were the first to actually do it since I took a position on it, so I understand how it might have seemed weird that you were banned “out of nowhere”.

I did warn you through voice by telling you not to do it because I knew what your intentions were when I saw you go Pyro and your friend (I forget the exact name, it was something sitta, but I recognized him as a regular) go Demoman. It seems you guys completely blew off the warning as you went ahead and did it twice.

If anything, this incident and your suggestion has prompted me to implement this into the updated map I’m working on, so when that map goes live this will no longer be an issue. Until then though, I will still be considering it an exploit.

EDIT: I will try to make it clearer next time if I have to warn for something. Since the ban has already expired, I will be declining this.

Last edited:
Hi Cyptix,

You were banned for airblasting enemy stickies into spawn. I consider that exploiting, since this takes advantage of the lack of a spawn door/barrier in the map that would prevent people from doing things like this, making it fall under a map defect.

It took me a little while after that to decide because I had to double-check the rules for this to make sure I was getting this right. I believed that this was an exploit before this had happened, but you were the first to actually do it since I took a position on it, so I understand how it might have seemed weird that you were banned “out of nowhere”.

I did warn you through voice by telling you not to do it because I knew what your intentions were when I saw you go Pyro and your friend (I forget the exact name, it was something sitta, but I recognized him as a regular) go Demoman. It seems you guys completely blew off the warning as you went ahead and did it twice.

If anything, this incident and your suggestion has prompted me to implement this into the updated map I’m working on, so when that map goes live this will no longer be an issue. Until then though, I will still be considering it an exploit.
I must have not heard your warning because i was chatting on discord atm. I believe you should make a bind next time on chat that way i can still see it. This wasn't against the rules previously but now i am aware. Best regards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread