Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubis

id : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981162095/
date : 2021-03-27 11:04:27
admin : CONSOLE
bannd from : servers
reason : [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

well , i have very long time i didn't join any panda servers , i don't remember that actual reason why i got bannd plus it was two years ago. i was new to tf2 tho. And with my apologies for what i did. However, I now understand the seriousness of the offense and take full responsibility for my actions. I assure you that this won't happen again, and I have already taken steps to ensure that I don't inadvertently break any of the server's rules in the future. i really hopes i get unban , it's a pity if i lost panda server experience , and ofc it's all back to you admins, thanks for reading and have a nice day !

STEAM_0:1:510448183

Please list all alt accounts you have used. Also please list anybody in your household that has a steam account that may have played on panda community. This can also include friends that have come over to your household, logged in and played on your network.
Also if you have TF2 outside of your household, such as school or work, make sure to mention this too.

STEAM_0:1:510448183

Please list all alt accounts you have used. Also please list anybody in your household that has a steam account that may have played on panda community. This can also include friends that have come over to your household, logged in and played on your network.
Also if you have TF2 outside of your household, such as school or work, make sure to mention this too.
Sorry if i'm useless on this . but i used MANY alts before and it's really hard to get it because i don't even remember password or even i didn't save profile .. and maybe some friends come over to my household but they didn't join any panda servers .. and i never played tf2 outside household .. again i'm so sorry that i can't get any of my old alt accounts

Sorry if i'm useless on this . but i used MANY alts before and it's really hard to get it because i don't even remember password or even i didn't save profile .. and maybe some friends come over to my household but they didn't join any panda servers .. and i never played tf2 outside household .. again i'm so sorry that i can't get any of my old alt accounts
Any particular reason why you used many alts?

Any particular reason why you used many alts?
i was bannd on other community servers .. so i was just make new acc and avoid ban .. but i never joined any panda servers after i got bannd from panda

So you have hacked on panda community with this account:

Checking the demo it's pretty clear. Throwaway account. You then made another throwaway and attempted to join MGE, and then finally your main account.
The bans are close together, the IP is a standard router one, so no doubt it is you. Given especially if you've made multiple for other communities to avoid bans.

Our rules on cheating is irreversible ban, so the ban stays never appealable.

Reactions: Cowboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread