2 player reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people explained accident, nicely apologizes and still they are reported/banned for this small thing, then this is only behavior like martinet policeman without humanity and without understanding ...

True, i heard OxyGenE saying that he killed him since he was freekilling. But i remembered that Evo said "teamkilling is not allowed at ALL".
I was speaking generally.
Indeed, Teamkill is NEVER allowed. But if that's CLEARLY accidental, so not an intentional teamkill (according to the cases I mentioned), it can be apologized.
OxyGen teamkilled, Shadow too, and it was intentional (even if for defense). What they did is totally wrong.

Reactions: ITF Guerilla
well i will tell you that when i teamkill it is only by mistake or because there is a mass freekilling (wich i know is a error because teamkilling is not allowed at all) but there was no admin and i warned him several times. anyway i know i broke the rules. but i think a teamkill to kill a freekiller ruins less a round than a mass freekill.
ps: even if there is a lot of rule breaking jailbreak is soooooooo fun! plz don't remove it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread