1st player and clan awards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the game has gameME installed.But for what?? For that players will try to get on top1.But what next?? AWARDS!! I think that player who has 1st rank in a server should get a reward i think it could be 1 ref weekly for individual ranks and 1 key split equally for every member of the clan,who has the 1st place.I have many friends who would play there if only there were rewards. I think there will be more players coming to this server community too. It would be pretty handy

What do you think??

I don't think its a good idea... I think there are no ads on the servers(atleast not for me) so they will start losing money and why will the first place guy need to get payed anyway? he is in first place, he would play if u pay him or not

But nice idea :p

There is a thing like a rank restart,btw i started playing mvm 2 days ago and now i am rank 46 or 50 idk..Just in the top50 :D So it's nearly possible

There is a thing like a rank restart,btw i started playing mvm 2 days ago and now i am rank 46 or 50 idk..Just in the top50 :D So it's nearly possible
Top 50 means fuck-all, especially on mvm. I've spent almost eleven days worth of playtime over four months on Hightower 1 alone, and I'm only fourth. I have no chance of catching up with the top player unless I play for 24 hours a day. The top players play too, and their points go up too.

As much as I'd like to get benefits from clicking m1 for 22 days, it's unfair since farming points to rank 1 is nearly impossible, so no.

• Agree
Reactions: TheDo0octor
Yes, we know you do that. If a system like this is implemented, your score would be reset for basically cheating.
lol I gained like 1k points from that

chances are you've indirectly gained from that too

@Clarence would get rich from this, if it was implemented.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr.Fluffy
Lol

There are plenty of people who are sitting in the top slot and are fine just being there. Trying to get the top spot is incentive enough to come back to the servers and play more, alongside enjoying the game mode of the server.

• Agree
Reactions: TheDo0octor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread