1440 Minutes Mute Appeal | CiroBishop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Another time.
I'd like to appeal for a mute og 1440 Minutes ( 1 Day ) that I got at 8 o' Clock P.M.

-What Happened.

While I was hearing to music, I tried to test 2 times my microphone, from Options>Voice>Microphone Test.
I tested it, at the first time, I tried with the music that I was hearing to (The same happened the second time), and I closed the window, continuating to spectate.
At the first time, I checked, after I removed the mic, there wasn't a very good quality.
At the second time, I made the same thing of the first passage, but I forgot the microphone opened.
After a bit I removed it, I got muted for 1440 Minutes by Madact, without getting advertised of the imminent mute, of course I would have stopped it.

I'd like to play on Jailbreak as guard for the last time, because tomorrow I'll have to go to Bologna and I won't play for 1 Week ( I'll explain this after. ).

-My Appeal.

I'd like to ask a reduce of the time to 30 Minutes (The lowest, this is my first time), or, if the admin understand that I was checking my microphone, to remove it.

P.S. Why was I checking my microphone?
Because today I became a warden and few players didn't hear to my voice very good, so I remembered that,while I was on the Class Warfare, and I checked.

Thanks for your understanding,
Bishop.

:'C

I know this isn't the right place to post this thread, but where could I?

• Disagree
Reactions: Joe and Lukas
I don't personally think it was a mistake. I thought I was pretty sure I gave a warning, but so much was going on I'm not sure...But you must of been aware you spammed 2 songs into the mic at different intervals. At first I thought of it's just a quick funny clip but you continued, along with weird un-audioable noises within it.
Also apperently you have had preivous mutes.
Reason I put it for a day is that really you should know better, and plus I gave you plenty of times to stop. Plus,spamming music into the mic usually means it was achieved on purpose.
Though, I don't mind reducing the time down if someone else feels it's a little harsh.

Yup, but I actually listen to music when I play, because Gs is always broken, to me.
If you don't trust me and don't think that that was a mistake, at least could you reduce it?

I'm waiting.
Don't you trust me?
I was checking my microphone.

;-;

I'm only asking.

Justice!

At least, I hope that the next won't be a 2 days mute but a 60 Minutes.
That can't go from 30 to 1440.
By the way, Madact said that will reduce it.

If it's causing you this much trouble I'll reduce it. So long as you've learnt not to test your microphone on the servers with music.
I'll cut it in half.

Ok, thanks for your understanding. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread