Invalid #13 and #05 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator
Username
Loki

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:438449938

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
36 and 39 hours respectively

Link to your Sourcebans record
Bans and Comms

Who gave you permission to apply?
Not relevant since I'm over 15

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report.
My primary servers are VSH and Freak Fortress 2, but can join onto any server if need be.

General online times & time zone
CEST (UTC+2)

I am online anywhere between 2-12pm on weekdays and anywhere between 9am-12pm on weekends.
I can spend 4-8 hours daily on the servers.
Do you have a working microphone?
I do have a working microphone.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do have a lot of experience of being an Admin or Moderator on games like Counter Strike 1.6 and others, but haven't been an Admin on Team Fortress 2 yet. I learn fast so that won't be a problem.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
The main reason is I want to make the server a better place for newcomers and veterans by getting rid of cheaters, toxic people and scripters. Another reason that makes me a suitable candidate is that I don't see Admins or Moderators on both servers much and more often than not there's players breaking the rules in the times where no Admins or Moderators are on. Another thing that makes me a suitable candidate is that I have a lot of free time, especially because of lockdown and can spend a lot of time on the servers. Sometimes I might be a bit hot headed, but most of the time and especially when needed I'm organized and coolheaded. I'm pretty good at socializing and whenever I was an Admin or Moderator I could get along with the community and staff really well. Last reason is I've been a part of the community for a while now and I've been playing here since I've started playing tf2, which was probably around 2015, maybe earlier. The reason why I don't have much playtime on this account is because this is a different account from the one I've started here with and I've lost the credentials to it.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
All punishments are in minutes and vary on severity + how often it happens and might not always be followed:

Comms and Chat:

Toxicity, Non English and Spam
Warning>Another warning if not severe>480>720>1440>2880>5760>Permanent gag/mute if really severe, if not 5760 Mute/Gag

Racism and threatening
120>720>2880>Permanent Gag/Mute

Cheating:
Permanent Ban

Scripting:
Kick>720 Ban>840 Ban>Permanent Ban

Inappropriate sprays:
Removal of spray and warning>Kick>Kick>Permanent Spray Ban

Delaying as hale:
Warning>Slay>Slay>Kick>Kick>120 Ban>240 Ban>480 Ban

If the punishments aren't sufficient, please tell me since I don't know much about your punishment thresholds.

Sadly you do not meet the requirements of 3 days of playtime on our servers. You may reapply when you have met these requirements. FF2 and VSH.

Invalid

Side note: VSH and FF2 are 2 different servers with different admin teams. If you want to apply for both please get the 3 days playtime that's needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread