Declined 12 hour gag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=lucy&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: X❤☮LucyGirl☮❤X
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:619591880
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-31 19:30:45
Reason about the Ban: Trolling?
Admin that Banned you: acethedragon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Okay so apparently he told me directly to stop talking about RELIGION (which i did by the way)

" can you guys sttop talk about religion."
*DEAD* Blue : can you guys stop ?

Aparently it was directed at me only but said "you guys" and meanwhile in game the Hale was camping and stuffs so i thought the second one was him telling them to stop doing it?

Then i asked about Furries in hot weather because duuh curiosity. And then i have been muted for 12 hours because of....Trolling??

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=lucy&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: X❤☮LucyGirl☮❤X
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:619591880
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-31 19:30:45
Reason about the Ban: Trolling?
Admin that Banned you: acethedragon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Okay so apparently he told me directly to stop talking about RELIGION (which i did by the way)

" can you guys sttop talk about religion."
*DEAD* Blue : can you guys stop ?

Aparently it was directed at me only but said "you guys" and meanwhile in game the Hale was camping and stuffs so i thought the second one was him telling them to stop doing it?

Then i asked about Furries in hot weather because duuh curiosity. And then i have been muted for 12 hours because of....Trolling??
hello Lucy,
i'm already tell you and dark to stop talk about religion and bibble stuffs but you keep provoke dark to answer all bibble stuffs
1630436429051.png

but the answer is no....

you couldnt talk bout religion anyway "sensitive topics"

• Dislike
Reactions: Tanakh and Bambi
hello Lucy,
i'm already tell you and dark to stop talk about religion and bibble stuffs but you keep provoke dark to answer all bibble stuffs
View attachment 19037

but the answer is no....

you couldnt talk bout religion anyway "sensitive topics"
I did not even say "no" to you.

Very bad of you to make up such things as a trial admin. Accidents happen yknow. Misunderstandinga happen y'know. And hardly about 2 minutes after i stopped talking about it, you decide to still gag me. BAD job.

Speaking about religion isn't against the rules as stated here:

a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

Both the offensive language and offensive spray rules include pro-war exclamations or expressing a positive attitude towards terrorists, dictators or otherwise controversial figures. Keep that stuff out of the servers; it's a video game, not a place to express your controversial political viewpoints.

However your staying gagged until your 12 hour are up because not only didn't you continue after multiple players asked you to stop, you also were just generally antagonizing others.

Denied

• Friendly
  • Disagree
Reactions: Tanakh and Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread