Accepted #1 panda duel server application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miro

Donator
-My Steam username / reallife name

My current steam username is "Mirσ° 無限", but in reallife i get called Tony Mueller.

-My Age

Im 16 years old and was born on the 22. November 1998

-My Steam2 ID

My Steam2 ID is: STEAM_0:1:51483728

-My Timezone / Online times

I live in the CET timezone (Germany) and im often online during the week, at the times from
15:00-21:00. Unfortunatly i have many things to do on the weekends, so not that much time there for the server.

-Do i have a microphone?

Yes, i do have a microphone, but dont use it that often, because i prefer the chat, so everyone can see/understand what i am talking about, even a few seconds later.

-Admin experiences

Unfortunatly, i have never been an admin, so i dont have any experiences. On the other hand, I have many admins from the panda duel server in my friendslist and so i can get a good lock into their work.

-What panda community servers do I usally play on?

I took a look in all of the different servers and gamemodes. My favorite server is the panda duel server #1 I always play on this server and know many admins and daily players. This is also the server i apply for.

-Why should you choose me?

Im a friendly and openminded person always trying to stop conflicts before they even start.
I dont know exactly how many hours i have on the panda duel server, but i have 140.000+ points on it. If random people join the server, i want them to respect the server rules and be nice to other players. With the advantage of being an admin, i can make sure that people follow the rules. I also heard, that the server is looking for new admins, so i want to support it.

-What will i do as an admin?

-->Chat/Mic spamming:

I would definitly warn the player, who is spamming. One time and a second time. If he keeps spamming the mic with annoying music or anything else, i would mute him or kick him from the server.

-->Racism/Insulting:

Racism is a pretty big deal for me, if anyone makes racist comments on anyone, i will warn him for one time. Depending on what exactly he is saying, i am definitly ready to ban a player for an amount of time.
Same goes for Insulting others.

-->Trades:

If somebody wants to trade on the server, he has to put "/t" in front of his offer, to show that this is a trade offer. Its not a pib problem, because the person might not have known it. But i will tell the person, that he has to use it in front of the offer.

-->Hacking:

If somebody is hacking, i will spectate him at first to make sure that he is hacking. If he is using hacks, i will ban or even perma ban him.

-->Sticky camping/supply locker camping:

If somebody is sticky camping, ill tell him to stop (2 times max). If he continues to sticky camp, i have to kick him from the server. Same for supply locker camping.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this application. I hope this is all information you need, if not feel free to contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, I don't play on Duel myself, but it seems to me like you are a pretty good and friendly player according to your chat logs. Looking at your application I can see some lack of effort, but I still think it is at the border of being good. The part that you haven't been an admin before I think can be sorted pretty quickly if you are ready to learn pretty fast. However, I did not see you enforcing any rules according to the chatlogs, nor did you mention anything about it. Either way, I will stick to a +1. Nice work!

being the only full gameserver admin on RTD, and knowing miro quite well i will give a +1 because miro is often connected and knows the rules but also because we are only one admin and a trial for this server.

*EDIT* even though the chatlog ain't good the server lacks admins right now.

As I can see your app looks rather well, but you need to learn. Commands are easy to use and if you don't have a good memo you can just use the /admin command for the list of the common ones. Your chat logs don't seem too good. Just as @mosteraz said advertising hacks ain't way to be son.

In my opinon you're not worthy yet. You don't have my support.

12. Jun 2015 19:53:15 get good
12. Jun 2015 19:53:19 get LMAOBOX

Check server chatlog too, there was others, who was saying "get good get LMAOBOX", not only Miro, even admin sent that kind of messages. That was only joke, it's not deadly serious.

• Disagree
Reactions: Matth
12. Jun 2015 19:53:15 get good
12. Jun 2015 19:53:19 get LMAOBOX

-1 from me, even when it's just meant in a funny way.
Advertising hacks is something serious for me.
Yea, i know its serious, but it was not meant to be an advertisment. Ill not do anything like this again.

As I can see your app looks rather well, but you need to learn. Commands are easy to use and if you don't have a good memo you can just use the /admin command for the list of the common ones. Your chat logs don't seem too good. Just as @mosteraz said advertising hacks ain't way to be son.

In my opinon you're not worthy yet. Here's my rating: -1
hmm, what can i do to improve myself to be worthy in ur eyes? =)

Addition to his application:
He has ~24 Days playtime

I'm going to
give you my support because as Oxygene said the server is in need of admins also the application is well written and 24 Days playtime is huge compared to applicants on other servers. The chatlog might be a slight problem but I'm optimistic that it'll change.

He might be a caterpillar right now but with the right mentor he can become a beautiful butterfly.

As an ex-admin for dm_duel, +1 on this application. Tried to recruit this person a month or two ago, but to no avail; looks like things'll go my way after all ^_^

• Winner
Reactions: Kevin
I haven't posted on an application in a while. As I'm most active on #1 then I am on other servers, I would like to share my opinion.

Lets start of by saying your application looks well written. I've looked at your ban record, which is only one false ban because you were changing names to quickly. You communication record contains two gags, one for not using trade-chat which is not a crime at all. And the other one for using caps lock, this is no serious business. I've played with you before, even if that wasn't too recent I still recall you as a friendly person, helping others in chat if they had a question. You don't have (much) experience therefor I would like to mentor you. We do need more admins for #1 and because of that reason I would like to +1 your application. If other admins are willing to give you the opportunity to be a trail on #1 and I would be your mentor I will make sure other admins are surprised with your learning curve.

So there it is, a '+1' from me.

• Useful
Reactions: Madact
You don't have (much) experience therefor I would like to mentor you.
I would really apreciate it, if you are going to be my mentor. =)

As a great man once said:
Do be active on the forums too!

I've played with Miro recently and I must say it's a pleasure to play with him. And as stated above, the server really need more admins. The only thing that bothers me is that I haven't seen you enforce any rules (yet) but that's not really a problem in my eyes. I'll give you a +1 as well, good luck.

Your application is currently being reviewed.
The application will be closed during this process. Good Luck!

Also apologizes for the wait on this, hopefully this new system will push it soon so you get to know the decision sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread