Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Chaz♥

Attachments

• 1st Account.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • 2nd Account.mp4
    665.2 KB
Care to explain how is it an alt account? Do you have any proof? Because not a single account reported here has an alt account, at least in panda.

Also, what are theses evidences?
Disruptive Behaviour, Insulting, Stealing.
I can't see any stealing nor insulting on your videos, maybe you made a mistake? Because you uploaded two 2 seconds long videos, try to find the real video please or I'll have to decline this report.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Aces
Also, can you explain to me why you took part of their "who - cares?" spam in voice chat previously? You're suppose to be applying for an admin position, a decent move was to remember them the rules about spam, not doing it with them ...

Also, can you explain to me why you took part of their "who - cares?" spam in voice chat previously? You're suppose to be applying for an admin position, a decent move was to remember them the rules about spam, not doing it with them ...
I thought it was a little banter at first, which is common in dodgeball, but it progressively got way more annoying and repeatable. I joined on #04 and saw / thought these people were having genuine banter, and then they progressively got more and more aggressive towards other players. And to clear up your previous message, most of the footage I recorded with game bar had corrupted / inaudible audio and was deemed insufficient. But I know this was definitely an alt account of some sort, as they joined back and immediately started being rude / insulting etc, with the exact same voice & accent. I’ll try and see if I can get a video from my pc this afternoon as I’m currently in bed, cheers and take care.

I can't see any stealing nor insulting on your videos, maybe you made a mistake? Because you uploaded two 2 seconds long videos, try to find the real video please or I'll have to decline this report.
These videos were shortened down as to remove empty/ void footage, or cut down from the inaudible footage from game bar.

Care to explain how is it an alt account? Do you have any proof? Because not a single account reported here has an alt account, at least in panda.
As soon as "fuck you cunt" was banned from panda for impersonation of an admin (Ricky, as well as impersonating a well known player, Chromic), I believe he immediately logged onto a new account "deez nuts", and came back to panda. Same accent, same voice, same attitude. As a brit myself, I can tell when someone is different in terms of their accent right away, and from my own speculation, these two I believe are the exact same person.

Since the evidence I do have is very limited, I doubt it's going to make this report any better sadly, but I am going to provide what I still can.
I did not record a .dem file, so I sadly don't have the entire game as evidence. So take this as you will, but if I get any more evidence / see him continue playing on this alt account, I'll be making a freshened report with .dem footage.

Please see the files linked below. Cheers, and take care.

Attachments

• Impersonation of Chromic.mp4
    41.3 MB
  • Potentially Inaudible..mp4
    6.8 MB
  • Insulting..mp4
    1.1 MB
Reactions: moonsic
The player wasn't banned when he joined back as chromic, he was just kicked by Ricky who told him to change his name since it was "fuck you cunt"
The evidence you're providing here doesn't show a 100% proof that the player is alting, nor that he's stealing. Most of the players here are already muted by me since yesterday, but this report shows no further evidences.
Accents can't prove it's the same player, and since our logs are saying they're not alts, it's no use for use.

I'll close it as it is declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread