Declined ✔ƮŁŚĐC✔†Police†₪™♥´s Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickname: Police

Age?

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153376564

Onlie time on Schooldays is 17.00-20.00 EuroPean Time On Weekends I play whenever that i will

I play on Saxtonhale server

I dont have a microphone

My previous experience as Admin

I dont have experience with administrating with SourceMod

Why should we choose you?
I wanna have will that dat the guys have fun on the server
And Im a funny admin not likes others I not going to kick direct Players

Briefly Explain how you would do your job?
Im a calm person and i not want to push player out servers for glitching or others...

My
language is German

• Disagree
Reactions: Matth
your age is 13 according to your profile...

What's your explaination for that?

Minecraft pic, lying about age and that color hurts my eyes. +1

This app is invalid because your profile says your 13, you have to have permission to apply if you are 15 or younger and I don't think anyone will give you support with you lieing about your age

My eyes. But anyway, -1 . Cause age is probably 13, or even younger. Also not enough of information.

Your age is 13 according to your profile, your age is 15 according to your app and now you claim that you are 14.

-1 from me as it seems pretty clear to me that you are lying

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
If anyone needs a translator, I'll do it for free.

Could someone check his time for me as gameme on the mobile is awful: I checked, his time is fine

Yeah the app is lacking both key information and the issue with the age thing is a problem. Perhaps he said he was 15 so that he wouldn't need to get permission or whatever but who knows.

As panda is mainly an English dominant community, I personally suggest you work on your English as a lot of the sentences don't make sense. May I also suggest that you expand on how you would do your job?

Also @Joe, his app isn't invalid because his ages are different. It's just something to dig into and find out about.

Last edited:
Due to the Lack of effort and considering all of the comments made towards the app, I am Locking the thread and Declining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread