Declined ☆Stan The Man☆ admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Stan The Man☆

- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Stan Nickname: ☆Stan The Man☆

- Your age (if under 15, state here who gave you permission to apply)

18 Years.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:59983859

- Your general online times and your timezone

depending on what day i can at least every day from 16:30 to 20:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I usually play on Deathrun and sometimes Saxton Hale.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, but I barely use it

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

No I've never been admin before

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

A little, I looked on the Internet how everything works a little

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I see barely admins on deathrun and if i need an admin they most of the time not even online

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Mic spamming: i give him/her 1 warn and the second warn is my last warn then i will gag them.

Hacking: will result in a permanent ban no warning.

Racist: warn 1 time second time in will kick him/her and if he comes back and still racists people wil turn in a 30 min ban.

Stan.

Last I checked Deathrun was already up to their neck in admins.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
In your previous application you have mentioned you were an admin in Garry's Mod. And now you didn't mention it. Why's that?

I've never seen you on the servers. Plus what was mentioned before is true, we all ready have a pick from the cream of the crop. We've just waiting for evo to ask us who we think is ideal.

I see barely admins on deathrun and if i need an admin they most of the time not even online

Treatfly is like on 24/7. Depending if I have stuff to do irl I'm mostly on. Broski is on in the evenings. I've seen Stabbin on recently and the mentor Raion is currently playing WoW again.
The new trial admins are pretty active, though we have recently started playing mvm at peak times. I mainly go on when 1. The servers are full & 2. A call on the server.
The reason why I think you don't see us is you're on in the wee hours of the morning or you're not on as much as you say you are.

Looking at the app it answers everything that needs to be answered. But doesn't look like the effort has been put into it.
And I've just checked your activity. You've only recently become back active on the servers since the 13th and even then you didn't come back on till the 16th. No wonder you haven't seen us.

Right now I am not confident with the little effort and poor activity. It's nice that you have 6 days on the server, but personally I'd want someone who has passion for DR now, not back then. -1 from me.

Ron trust me i didt even know that time this site existed

You don't even have anything to deny anymore, it was the same Steam ID as the one in your current one. It is you.

Either way we kind of all ready have our 2 choices for the DR server and there is only one slot. Most of us have made up our mind on who we want. Right now this isn't looking good. Let's just agree to disagree, because this is spamming the admin app full of 'no u' 'yea u'.

Hello there.
I'm going to have to give you a negative vote for the following reasons;
• asking people to check your application on the chatbox, which is a no in my book.
• lying to admins.
• you don't sound like you're 18.

Have a nice day.

• Agree
Reactions: Redspike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread