Yet another Jailbreak report v7 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddity

Episode 7 is here!

Players:
<MN> Professor (reason: camping with sentry, freekilling)
gqwer608 (reason: freekilling)
ReMczaK™ | Need hats ( Tf 2 ) (reason: fail wardening)
[ CHoCHo ] (reason: freekilling)

Evidence in video.

<MN> Professor is banned for 2 days. Reason: camping the exit, placing sentry and freekilling.

gqwer608 is banned for 1 day. Reason: freekilling, camping in armory.

ReMczaK™ | Need hats ( Tf 2 ) is banned for 2 days. Reason: fails to be warden, freekilling and camping in armory.

[ CHoCHo ] is banned for 1 day. Reason: freekilling, camping in armory.

Yo Sup (nor) is banned for 1 day. Reason: camping in armory.

Thx for your report. :hoof:

Reactions: stalker455655
Maddity, we want the entire season on Fox, PLEASE! Sell your copyrights, we need these things in TV!
Also because I'm waiting to The Big Bang Theory's 8th season's recording, and there are no nice (and funny) TV series I can watch! Pls, Maddity :brohug:

Maddity, we want the entire season on Fox, PLEASE! Sell your copyrights, we need these things in TV!
Also because I'm waiting to The Big Bang Theory's 8th season's recording, and there are no nice (and funny) TV series I can watch! Pls, Maddity :brohug:
I'm gonna add a "Copyright owner: Maddity" text to them in the future :D (nah just joking)

Before you do it, I'll download the videos from Youtube, add my copyright, and then re-sell them to Fox. I'm sorry for you.
Am i just joking? ... NAH! :p

Which software do you use to make these good linked videos, with text? Early Thanks.

Which software do you use to make these good linked videos, with text? Early Thanks.
I record with Dxtory (lagarith codec @30fps, YV12) and edit with Sony Vegas 12 Pro (using custom render and project settings).
The only drawback of this method is the huge filesize (1.2GB/1min).

EDIT: 1.2GB/1min (raw recording), ~200MB/min (after rendering)

Reactions: stalker455655
My sexy spy is in this movie!I feel proud of you maddity :3,also my jetpack soldier at start of video when ze sentry was in ze exit.

Edit:I'm sorry for that,i ment that it wasn't freeday and i killed the afk guy in 3:07 !

Last edited:
Damn i wanst playing for 2 days and this is what happened ;_;

501212_101.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread