Unban-HikLizard (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HikLizard01

So.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Hiklizard&advType=name#
Name of your Banned Steam Account: HikLizard
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:61895851
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-30-14 00:03
Reason about the Ban : Something called " freekilling"
Admin that banned me : Electrod.

jsut cant to say that Well , actually , i was marked as a freekiller , that's kind of true , but , i don't freekill every time , when i play Jailbreak, i play normaly more than playing like a retard. When i'm warden i don't do mean freekills c'mon i hate being freekilled too , but , sometimes, I make mistakes , You know "sh*t happens" and those " sh*ts" happens alot to me , so i know , i diserve a bann , that's obvious , but even a 1 years bann if you want , but Permanent ones ...are kind of , hmm let's say that it's feels like a kick right in the face.
Last thing , for my defence , the last bann that i got , it wasn't realy me, actually , my friend just came from france , calling me on skype , joining me at jailbreak , and he did a BIG mistake, just do the #YOLO-man and kill everybody , and i did the stupid person , i told him that isbad to do that , i got banned so many times for this reason , and when the admin came here , I was the warden , My friend was the guard , and when i was talking as warden , he did his dirty thing (freekilling) and at 1 time he freekilled someone , and i laghed because of that , so , when the admin heared my laugh , well he knew , he had the spider-sense to bann me and my friend.......For ever.

You can't really call something a mistake when you get banned like 3 times for it.

I can't make sense of the rest so I will let Electrod comment on that. The reason for the perm was "alts" so I don't know what is going on there.

Well can i just point out that those commas, Also freekilling is when you kill a prisoner for no reason at all,well thats out of the way.You were banned 5 times actually 2 times perma by electrod.So if my opinion maters i wouldnt unban you,but its up to electrod to say yes or a no.

Well can i just point out that those commas, Also freekilling is when you kill a prisoner for no reason at all,well thats out of the way.You were banned 5 times actually 2 times perma by electrod.So if my opinion maters i wouldnt unban you,but its up to electrod to say yes or a no.
he bannedme twice perma because of somewhat strange reason , not because he banned me then unbanned then Banned me again , no he just banned me the same time at the same day at the same hour , he just banned me twice because he maybe wasn't sure if he correclty did it right. i mean , why Would you bann a person twice with THREE MINUTES of interval ???

he bannedme twice perma because of somewhat strange reason , not because he banned me then unbanned then Banned me again , no he just banned me the same time at the same day at the same hour , he just banned me twice because he maybe wasn't sure if he correclty did it right. i mean , why Would you bann a person twice with THREE MINUTES of interval ???

You might be right, but its still up to him to choose to unban or not.

Hello.
why Would you bann a person twice with THREE MINUTES of interval ???
Surely because there is one ban from steam ID and one ban from IP.

I remind you that you're at your 6th ban, that's why you're banned permanently, as everyone who reach his 6th ban on jailbreak.
You're also responsible of your account, even if it was your friend, your brother or your cousin, you should have expected it.

Reactions: stalker455655
Hello.

Surely because there is one ban from steam ID and one ban from IP.

I remind you that you're at your 6th ban, that's why you're banned permanently, as everyone who reach his 6th ban on jailbreak.
You're also responsible of your account, even if it was your friend, your brother or your cousin, you should have expected it.

Well, thats that.Also yeah sry i didnt notice the bans

His longest ban was 2 days, he deserves at least a ban of a week or two before it becomes perm.

So i wasn't clear about the" friend " no one take my account i was palying JB anyway we wree playing on JB together i was on my account he was on his account. he was the freekiller i was the guy behind him trying to tell him that was he is doing is bad.
Donc , si je peux je vais te parler en français pasque tu me comprends pas, on jouait ensemble lui sur son pc moi sur le mien ya pas eu d'histoire de " mon frère jouait à ma place etc..." et lui il faisait son truc , et moi j'essayais de lui dire d'arrêter , et un moment il m'a fait rire alors que je parlais en tant que warden , et donc quand il freekillait , et moi quand je rigolais à ce qu'il faisait , toi t'as cru que je rigolais à son freekill et que je faisais pareil sauf que tu sais, après m'avoir bani 3 jours je crois que c'est pas après 2 jours après mon ban que je vais le refaire sérieux j'suis bête mais pas à ce point là alors que lui il revenait de france , il se sentait en mode yolo donc il a foutu le bordel et moi j'étais à coté de lui c'est tout.Après que ce soit mon 6è ban je peux comprendre mais normalement je suis sensé rester à mon 5 è le 6è est une grosse erreur.
here is the text in english :
So if I can I'll talk to you in French cuz u do not understand me, we played together it on pc me on mine there was no history of "my brother played for me ... etc" and he he doing his thing, and I was trying to tell him to stop, and one time he made me laugh when I was speaking as a warden, and so when he freekilled, and I when I laughed at it did, you thought I was kidding you its freekill ace and I was like unless you know after me bani three days I think it is two days after my ban I'll do it again seriously j ''m not stupid but at that point it while he was returning from France, he felt mode yolo so he screwed up the mess and I was next to him is tout.Après whether my ban 6th I can understand but normally I'm supposed to stay in my 5 th the 6th is a big mistake.

Please, if you want to speak French, simply send me a PM, because it's forbidden to speak an other language than english on the public threads.

I didn't banned you because you laughed over a freekill, but because you simply freekilled.
As you can see, you got reported : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/reporting-other-freekillers.2141/#post-10987

That's the reason.

I can still give you a second and last chance, but I'm just waiting for you to apologize and guarantee that you won't break the rules again besides of telling me about your stories.

Last edited:
Please, if you want to speak French, simply send me a PM, because it's forbidden to speak an other language than english on the public thread.

I didn't banned you because you laughed over a freekill, but because you simply freekilled.
As you can see, you got reported : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/reporting-other-freekillers.2141/#post-10987

That's the reason.

I can still give you a second and last chance, but I'm just waiting for you to apologize and guarantee that you won't break the rules again besides of telling me about your stories.
Sure :
I apologize for those freekills and I swear ( the god ) that i won't do that kind of stuff again.

Alright, you're unbanned.

If we catch you rulebreaking again, you will be permanently banned and any protest will basically be hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread