PC Case recommendations? (2 Viewers)

we're getting close

bb98c0cb97.jpg

ac572c2922.jpg

37c23ba579.jpg

the installation of those noctua fans with the silent pins nearly destroyed my fingers since you cant reach the plastic pin inside the case on top of the case (right corner)

PSU, GPU and 2 HDDs and 3 SSDs are missing till its finished (atm in my current system)

#cablemanagement

Reactions: Jayy and Raion
Whatever you do, whichever case you get, just be sure that it doesn't have a water-cooling system. It's pretty risky, if anything leaks out = your PC goes boom. Happened to a friend once.
LMFAO. It does not go boom unless you are a literal retard with water cooling.

Reactions: Raion and Kevin
LMFAO. It does not go boom unless you are a literal retard with water cooling.

Urm, doesn't have to be so. It could be faulty and such, there are a lot of possibilities. It could be a first time for someone, end up doing something wrong and all that. What I meant by boom was that any of the hardware could be disturbed/destroyed, just to clear that out.

Urm, doesn't have to be so. It could be faulty and such, there are a lot of possibilities. It could be a first time for someone, end up doing something wrong and all that. What I meant by boom was that any of the hardware could be disturbed/destroyed, just to clear that out.

please don't give your insight about things you don't actually understand.

Water cooling is not actually water. PCBs are also isolated against such shortage issues. Turn off your system, clean it, let it dry and you are done.

• Agree
Reactions: Raion and Kevin
I see. Not saying this as a fluke though, a friends system was disturbed and that's why I shared it along. I may be wrong but didn't bother to research about it thoroughly. Sorry.

I see. Not saying this as a fluke though, a friends system was disturbed and that's why I shared it along. I may be wrong but didn't bother to research about it thoroughly. Sorry.
use non conductive fluid

• Informative
Reactions: RIS`
Which was entirely his fault. No need to be sorry, your friend should be if he blamed this on a faulty part. I had many WC units leak on me and nothing ever went foobar. Hell I washed a motherboard before.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kevin and RIS`
I'd say TT L10 GT, but I guess it's too late.

finished that baby yesterday, finally :3

46490.jpg

54162.jpg

sexy cable management eh?

• Winner
Reactions: Uncle Lance
Not really also wtf @ low quality PSU

Users who are viewing this thread