Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas

Where else would I put this?

SourceBans Ban URL: Mumble
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Lukas
Steam ID: Mumble
Date and Time of the Ban: About a month ago
Reason about the Ban: Not sure to be honest.
Admin that Banned you: Kevin

I would like to speak to my friends please.

The "Aye" (by Madact) would be so easy also for me and everybody, and we all could be happy doing it, But..
Reason about the Ban: Not sure to be honest.
Unluckily, I and other Admins would like to know and understand that reason for the Ban.
Of course, Kevin is the only person here you must care about, but still, understanding the Real reason of the Ban would be very important also for the Admins who would like to judge here ;)

I don't know the actual reason for the ban. Hence why I omitted it and stated that in the appeal.

You don't know it, then we have to wait for Kevin. 1.He's the only one who knows the truth (how things went). 2.He's anyway the only one who can decide about your unban, as I said above.
Other comments/replies before Kevin's one would be completely useless. So, let's Just wait for Kevin.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
You don't know it, then we have to wait for Kevin. 1.He's the only one who knows the truth (how things went). 2.He's anyway the only one who can decide about your unban, as I said above.
Other comments/replies before Kevin's one would be completely useless. So, let's Just wait for Kevin.

My little paranthesis: @Kevin isn't the only one who knows the history, @Lukas has got all the rights to say his own.

well, lukas seems quite friendly since his return, so Aye

• Friendly
Reactions: Lukas
@CiroBishop
Unluckily, I and other Admins would like to know and understand that reason for the Ban
I don't know the actual reason for the ban. Hence why I omitted it and stated that in the appeal.

Thank you for reading carefully, Ciro <3

Now, let's stop this useless posting... Let's wait for Kevin, then you should reply what you want (even because, now we will say always the same useless things).

• Winner
Reactions: Zeprus and Lukas
Bishop. Read.
@CiroBishop

Thank you for reading carefully, Ciro <3

Now, let's stop this useless posting... Let's wait for Kevin, then you should reply what you want (even because, now we will say always the same useless things).

I've read everything, oh, guys, you're very nice, I love you too.
I was saying that even if Lukas doesn't know the reason, obvious, but he has got the right to talk about what he probably did wrong and something that could still remember, he said "I'm not sure." not "I don't know the reason completely.".
I tried to help you, Lukas.
Good luck. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread