hightower plugins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, so I think these plugins on the hightower server would be cool.

ok first one, rocket jumpers should have no reload so u just have 60 rockets with no reload, it would be fun, star_ has it on his servers.

next one, demo knights should have the thingy where they can turn easily, why u make ask, CUZ' ITS FUN. LEL

next one, the sticky launcher, the one for jumping, should be the same as the rocket jumper.

so, that is all, thank you for reading, and all feedback would be great ;)
yt.png

yt.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree on having AIA enabled for the jumping weapons. Idk/dc about demo knights, but it doesn't sound like something that would be particularly beneficial.

I can try to make the Rocket Jumper's ammo work like a minigun, no ammo, and everything is in the clip. And have around ~20 rockets in a clip. Then you can just pickup ammo.

Charge turning might be nice, but what weapon should we apply it to?

I can try to make the Rocket Jumper's ammo work like a minigun, no ammo, and everything is in the clip. And have around ~20 rockets in a clip. Then you can just pickup ammo.

Charge turning might be nice, but what weapon should we apply it to?

well, for the rocket jumper, I really just want more than 4 rockets really, and for the charge turning, the Persian persuader and the splendid screen, the Persian persuader just makes it just perfect for the demo man to get away from people and the range on it is just perfect, thank you for the reply
jo moma.png

well, for the rocket jumper, I really just want more than 4 rockets really, and for the charge turning, the Persian persuader and the splendid screen, the Persian persuader just makes it just perfect for the demo man to get away from people and the range on it is just perfect, thank you for the replyView attachment 877

I feel like attaching it to the Persian Persuader is just a bit too OP for it, Possibly the claymore / booties+bootleger

I feel like attaching it to the Persian Persuader is just a bit too OP for it, Possibly the claymore / booties+bootleger
but, what if the players don't have it? just give it to some weapons that don't have good stats, the persuader has a reach that is pretty bad so that's why it should the recharge is their cause you need to be able to get to players faster, or you could just put them on all the weapons, I don't really care, as long as it is in, I am happy :)

but, what if the players don't have it? just give it to some weapons that don't have good stats, the persuader has a reach that is pretty bad so that's why it should the recharge is their cause you need to be able to get to players faster, or you could just put them on all the weapons, I don't really care, as long as it is in, I am happy :)

I feel like we could just apply it to the booties, as they are the weapon that's meant to give more charge control.

Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread