Hello! (1 Viewer)

Fab

Hi there, meh name is Fab.

I joined recently from BoG as have many members...

But Hi!

Feel free to add me!

Stay safe

Hehe hello Fab :) hope you enjoy it here.
Just a note to pandas. Blackout has closed. Might have a bit more bog's coming through.

really, did blackout close
(laughs)
but welcome to ze pandas community

EDIT
guys dont take that too serious
also why did they close

(laughs)
but welcome to ze pandas community

EDIT
also why did they close
Servers went down too many times to continue going.
I was about to apply too D:

(laughs)

EDIT
also why did they close
I got told the owner didn't want to deal with what was going on. The admins there had gone too far, so one of the seniors left. And that was it, it finally crumbled.
Since we have blackout regulars added because we're old admins, they've started joining into my games. If anything it's going to boast panda a bit. I wouldn't expect by much. I would think most of them will find their own path.

I got told the owner didn't want to deal with what was going on. The admins there had gone too far, so one of the seniors left. And that was it, it finally crumbled.
Since we have blackout regulars added because we're old admins, they've started joining into my games. If anything it's going to boast panda a bit. I wouldn't expect by much. I would think most of them will find their own path.
Im sorry fr asking further but what did the admins do if i may ask

I'm not comfortable with us talking about Blackout too much, what's done is done. Let's take this one opportunity to have it explained a bit more to get it out of everyone's system and then drop it.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite and Madact
I'm not comfortable with us talking about Blackout too much, what's done is done. Let's take this one opportunity to have it explained a bit more to get it out of everyone's system and then drop it.
Alright then!:wise:

me either, their thing what they do so dont start here some flame hate haha meme thread.
it was enough that people from there spammed the forums so please dont start that here.

Hey fab wazzup man! See you on the servers

Users who are viewing this thread