Hello! (1 Viewer)

acarinoo

Hey
My name is acarinoo, I mostly play on Panda's deathrun server and enjoy good maps (both new and old maps)

Hello acarinoo welcome to panda community ::): Glad you've been enjoying deathrun! Do you have a favourite map? Mines dr_bazgina dr_safetyfirst if it's still being played these days

I'm glad you enjoy dr_bazgina safety first! I remember it was one of the maps which we had most played back on our community server called Wobre, but it's a good map, which had a lot of effort put into it
I always enjoy playing those old maps like dr_aconian or dr_horror (and many more but I don't remember their names), they remind me of good memories that I had with some people a couple of years back
Still, I'm glad they're being played to this day

• Agree
Reactions: _Black
Hello acarinoo welcome to panda community ::): Glad you've been enjoying deathrun! Do you have a favourite map? Mines dr_bazgina dr_safetyfirst if it's still being played these days
Another safetyfirst enjoyer
This map has so many memories and (2 gags) funny moments

I'm glad you enjoy dr_bazgina safety first! I remember it was one of the maps which we had most played back on our community server called Wobre, but it's a good map, which had a lot of effort put into it
I always enjoy playing those old maps like dr_aconian or dr_horror (and many more but I don't remember their names), they remind me of good memories that I had with some people a couple of years back
Still, I'm glad they're being played to this day

Ah dr_horror what a classic! The well at the start were you get sucked in kek. I remember the map being tight in areas difficult to jump around. dr_aconain unfortunately i don't remember. Another classic I remember is dr_wintervalley with the cable cars

Another safetyfirst enjoyer
This map has so many memories and (2 gags) funny moments

I loved the video that was done on it as well has the bulldozer chase. I'll pop up the video for nostalgia

• Agree
Reactions: acarinoo

Users who are viewing this thread