Having a anti-afk/idle plugin and have halloween mode stuff on at the Freakfortress server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXASSTYLE

just an idea, the anti-afk plugin is because its kinda annoying to have afk players on the server, Plus the fact that if they're a limited class such as scout or engie, it has happened several times for me that a afk player is using the Engineer class while they're afk meaning only 2 people online can be engineer.

and to have halloween mode on the server is just for fun, because I (and maybe other people How do I know?) want to use hats or items that requires it to be halloween.

sorry if I wrote this with not enough description to explain. :p

Okokok you said:

Add an anti AFK-filter and add halloween mode too? This is a short mode

KingOfLag, just stop shitposting already.
I altready said if is THAT what he said. A shit post [also called +1] is like this:
-XD
-Thanks for the news
-lol
- +1
- The relativity teory is based on...

So...

The freak fortress should have the same items stats as the Saxton Hale and maybe just get rid of the saxton hole and only keep freak fortress. Before of anyone says but nobody plays freak fortress they only play saxton hale it is because saxon hale server came first and then the freakfortress
And all servers should have the anti afk plugin and Halloween items on...

The freak fortress should have the same items stats as the Saxton Hale and maybe just get rid of the saxton hole and only keep freak fortress. Before of anyone says but nobody plays freak fortress they only play saxton hale it is because saxon hale server came first and then the freakfortress
And all servers should have the anti afk plugin and Halloween items on...
each server has his own stats system and that wont change, also there will be 2 different servers and that wont change since some people like more the classic mode rather than 20 various bosses

each server has his own stats system and that wont change, also there will be 2 different servers and that wont change since some people like more the classic mode rather than 20 various bosses

Sorry I haven't been answering for a while, I'm REALLY bad at keeping an eye on different posts. >.>
but with your answer that it has their own stats, does that mean they all have different plugins? and that they wont change do that mean mean you guys wont add any anti-AFK plugins? or am I just getting something wrong here? .-.

Sorry I haven't been answering for a while, I'm REALLY bad at keeping an eye on different posts. >.>
but with your answer that it has their own stats, does that mean they all have different plugins? and that they wont change do that mean mean you guys wont add any anti-AFK plugins? or am I just getting something wrong here? .-.
no different plugin, just a seperade statistic for each server, why should all servers have the same? (infact that you get on some servers points faster than on others makes it pretty unfair against other players)

Well I think that all servers deserve the halloween plugin, but I think it is enough with AFK Kicking plugin on VSH and FF2.
Also I think it would be a good idea to get rid of the VSH bosses in FF2 and to add the same VSH stats to FF2.

Well I think that all servers deserve the halloween plugin, but I think it is enough with AFK Kicking plugin on VSH and FF2.
Also I think it would be a good idea to get rid of the VSH bosses in FF2 and to add the same VSH stats to FF2.
halloween mode got activated on all servers since 2-3 days gonna later release a changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread