Dear admins, (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got banned again, but this time for a week, can an admin pls send me all the reasons why i got banned, because i didnt do anything wrong, (screenshots would be nice)

Player POLLOS
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:66520869
Steam Community 76561198093307467
Invoked on 03-18-15 01:02
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 03-25-15 01:02
Reason Exact same reasons as before. Check the logs. Also had reports of him still bhop skipping traps and telling the players not to tell the admins.
Banned by Admin Madact
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (2) POLLOS, POLLOS

here you go

Reason is :

Reason Exact same reasons as before. Check the logs. Also had reports of him still bhop skipping traps and telling the players not to tell the admins.

Skipping traps with bhop is againts the rules.

@Madact is a pretty trustworthy admin *kisses ass, kisses ass* and I believe that she has mentioned this before, you telling people to use bhop/using bhop yourself, encouraging people that bhop isn't against the rules. However, I found this:

15 Mar 2015 14:25:55 bhop skipping is allowed Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

Alongside a few others. I may have taken the out of context because in some cases you say it isn't allowed but then you contradict yourself with the above statement. I'm not sure what your situation is but I'm sure Madact will provide a nice lengthy explanation of why you were banned.

Edit:
Looks like there is some kind of personal grudge towards Madact, and admins in general?

6 Mar 2015 20:39:53 / forcechat madact i am a really bad admin Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
6 Mar 2015 20:29:06 guys admins are MOSTLY really anoying *no offense* Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
25 Feb 2015 19:37:19 admin why so mean? Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
23 Feb 2015 19:24:26 admin dont be pussy Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

Blah blah blah, It's quite a long list of insults towards admins.

Last edited:
8 Mar 2015 20:21:50 hey lukas i dont know you yet happy to meet you
8 Mar 2015 20:32:07 i dont like madact Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

15 Mar 2015 16:39:12 they are to strict Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
15 Mar 2015 16:36:20 hello lucas
15 Mar 2015 16:37:48 lukas you like the other admins from this serveR? Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
15 Mar 2015 16:38:01 i dont know Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun
15 Mar 2015 16:38:44 bcoase i think madact, redspike suck but i would probably get banned for saying this Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
15 Mar 2015 16:39:04 i dont like them Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
15 Mar 2015 16:39:12 they are to strict Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
15 Mar 2015 16:44:08 but what i mean lukas, is that madact,redspike are to obsessed with the rules, they dont give any freedom

25 Feb 2015 16:36:08 there is no admin now! Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
25 Feb 2015 16:35:58 lets all skip! Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

13 Mar 2015 18:58:54 wtf we cant bhop skip anymore???!??@? Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

@mermite don't worry, it's not out of context.

I really don't know what to say, your chat logs are disgusting, just from looking for those chatlogs, reading over some of the others you clearly have no respect for fellow members of the server or any of the admins, you've tried to get into my good books and fell flat on your ass by saying the other admins "suck" because they are enforcing the rules that you are very well versed in.

You have been banned for skipping the traps and these chat logs do not in anyway help your case, from personal experience I've known you to skip traps and get arsey about in when I do something about it. I'm sorry but I wouldn't even consider unbanning you.

first of all, its true, i am not very good against the admins, but to call it '' disgusting''. 6 Mar 2015 20:39:53 / forcechat madact i am a really bad admin Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
6 Mar 2015 20:29:06 guys admins are MOSTLY really anoying *no offense* Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

the ''/ forcechat madact i am a really bad admin'' was because she did a forcechat on me a sec ago, saying that i love madact(i think that was it). anyways, i thought that wasnt the reason that madact banned me because we both were ok what was going on, mabye not the ''admin dont be pussy'' but this was because he was waiting on a trap all the time. alright if you think thats bad to say then you can punish me for that. but back to what lucas says. i can have an oppinion on the admins right? i was just saying ''i think'' and aint i allowed to think?. also what i said in the chat wasnt what i was doing. i didnt skip any traps then. i did only encourage bhop when i was on the blue team, i said it was freerun, and i thought that if i didnt activate the traps it wasnt bhop trap skipping, i didnt know this wasnt allowed. and lucas you only have seen me 1 time skipping a trap and you slept me for that, but why an 7 day long ban? i really apologize for my messy English, im not from america

• Dislike
Reactions: SunDwarf and Lukas
first of all, its true, i am not very good against the admins, but to call it '' disgusting''. 6 Mar 2015 20:39:53 / forcechat madact i am a really bad admin Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

the ''/ forcechat madact i am a really bad admin'' was because she did a forcechat on me a sec ago, saying that i love madact(i think that was it). anyways, i thought that wasnt the reason that madact banned me because we both were ok what was going on, mabye not the ''admin dont be pussy'' but this was because he was waiting on a trap all the time. alright if you think thats bad to say then you can punish me for that. but back to what lucas says. i can have an oppinion on the admins right? i was just saying ''i think'' and aint i allowed to think?. also what i said in the chat wasnt what i was doing. i didnt skip any traps then. i did only encourage bhop when i was on the blue team, i said it was freerun, and i thought that if i didnt activate the traps it wasnt bhop trap skipping, i didnt know this wasnt allowed. and lucas you only have seen me 1 time skipping a trap and you slept me for that, but why an 7 day long ban? i really apologize for my messy English, im not from america
You can have whatever opinion you want of us, however, I suggest you don't make it known to the whole server and force your opinions on others (yes, you haven't said to anyone "don't you agree Lukas is a nob" or whatever) but simply saying it to the server makes them think its okay to disrespect admins and other players, which it isn't.

6 Mar 2015 20:39:53 / forcechat madact i am a really bad admin Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
This incident I remember Madact telling us about in mumble. She said that you and her were having a mini-discussion, but she thought it was all a joke and so she made you forcesay "I love Madact." Perhaps you should've made it more clear to her that you weren't joking and you were extremely offended by what she had done, RATHER than call her a pussy and insult her (and other members/admins) to Lukas?

Just a suggestion.

No we aren't stopping you from thinking, please, think all you want, but please keep your pronounced, abusive opinions to yourself.

I'd say permasilence and lift the ban.
I'm somewhat for that. As long as he has learnt his lesson about not skipping traps, whether admins are on or not then I'd be in agreement for lifting the ban.

You'd get about 15 hours of footage everyday.
I'm talking about banning people. We sure have to make it a rule that if you ban someone, you must have a demo. Just so we won't end up in a "their word against yours" kind of situation.

Reactions: Lukas
I'm talking about banning people. We sure have to make it a rule: if you ban someone, you must have a demo. Just so we wouldn't end up in "their word against yours" kind of situation.

Fair enough, that seems like a good idea.

best mermite,

i totally understand that its wrong to say shes a pussy, but i wasnt thinking of an insult when i said that. here in the Netherlands we use the word ''pussy'' when someone is scared to go somewhere, its was not really used as a insult by me( mabye it came as an insult to her and i apologizes for that). also i agree that the whole /forcechat thing was just a joke, i didnt feel offended when madact used forcechat on me, but because we had bad agreements before i let myself go and typed the things i typed (also apologize for that if she wants that). also i will try to stop bhop skipping, but i think you get punished enough already by just being slayed. and the thing i just want to say is that madact, lukas and also redspike just dont like me ore something, and yes i have been irritaing in the past but thats all (and i skipped ones etc.) im willing to give it a second chance if you give me a second chance. it would be nice if the ban can make shorter and im also good with the permasilence thing. and btw lukas you never kicked me that i remember, and if you did that, why do you think a 7 day ban is reasonable??.

have a great day,
Pollos

also i will try to stop bhop skipping, but i think you get punished enough already by just being slayed. and the thing i just want to say is that madact, lukas and also redspike just dont like me ore something, and yes i have been irritaing in the past but thats all (and i skipped ones etc.) im willing to give it a second chance if you give me a second chance. it would be nice if the ban can make shorter and im also good with the permasilence thing. and btw lukas you never kicked me that i remember, and if you did that, why do you think a 7 day ban is reasonable??.

have a great day,
Pollos

You've admitted to skipping, your chat logs above indicate you know that skipping the traps is against the rules. You've also said to me that Madact and Mermite suck for being "strict" and you've also told people on red to skip traps.

If I'm right that's:

• Skipping traps multiple times
  • Insulting admins
  • Promoting Rulebreaking
I'm sorry but you have nothing going for you, you've directly addressed me about Madact and Redspike, you've also acted dumb to the fact that bhopping is against the rules and then tried to worm your way out of a week ban after multiple admins have atested against you. I'm not sure what else to say other then maybe agreeing with the Permasilence idea or just watching you very closely after this week has passed.

25 Feb 2015 16:36:08 there is no admin now! Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
25 Feb 2015 16:35:58 lets all skip! Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

13 Mar 2015 18:58:54 wtf we cant bhop skip anymore???!??@? Panda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]

I'm sorry but you make it sound like since admins are not there you're telling everyone to break the rules. Then 2 weeks later you act like you knew nothing about it.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kevin and Pollos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread