Accepted DeadSworn's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSworn

Hello, my name is DeadSworn.

I am 17 and 18 in 2 months.

Steam2 ID is: STEAM_0:0:48557072

My Online Times, My time zone is GMT and I play for about 1 - 3 hours generally everyday but my sleep time vary's a lot so I can be on at any time, I also have 6 days of connection time on Panda 4#.

I do not have a working Microphone.

I do not have any prior experience with administration on tf2 or/and source games.

The servers that I regular are Panda 4# and sometimes 19# Dodgeball.

I have no prior experience with SourceMod but i'd like to start here.

Why should you choose me? Dodgeball is my addiction and rule breakers hurt the Dodgeball community and another hand of justice seems to be needed, I am somewhat known on Panda and I think I have what it takes to do this job and I have Noodle and Bunzi(Benedevil) to teach me the ways along with Nexie so I not going in alone.

What would I do as an Admin, Well i'd give a warning of course and then 7 seconds to comply then issue the necessary commands, Stealers and Blockers will be slayed, Repeat Stealers and blockers will be kicked, Hackers once verified will be banned.

Microphone and chat spammers will be gagged for an appropriate amount of time (10 Minutes in the lesser cases), Racism shouldn't still be a thing but unfortunately it is and will be punished accordingly to the rules.

Last edited:
Would be a useful asset to the team on DB, especially due to Nexie being unable to play currently.

I'm on db2 daily and I don't recognise your name. However, I'm on my phone so I can't check gameMe so it could just be timezones.

Played more then several times with him on the servers, a nice guy who follows the rules and think you would do a good job as an admin.

set rights for Dodgeball 1 + 2 and also for Hightower 1 + 2, also please accept the calladmin friends request :pandastunned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread