Accepted Cleetus's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

What's your username? Cleetus

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:187234340

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Cowboy

Why were you punished? Freekilling

Why should we revoke your punishment? it was my friend Shamrock ( I love rayman ) and he told me too i understand that was a really stupid thing but I was having fun with him.

evidence of my innocent nature

Attachments

• Untitled video - Made with Clipchamp (32).mp4
    3 MB
  • Haha
Reactions: kimmel
Howdy Cleetus

So heres the deal. You cannot just break server rules just because you are in a discord call with another individual and i think thats a pretty known concept. Just because your friend says it okay doesnt mean you can just freekill him. If i were just allow you to do what you guys did that might give the impression to others that it would be okay for them to act in a certain way as well.

Truthfully told the only thing you wouldve received is a teamban but you instantly left the server before i could place a teamban you and it was obvious that you were trying to avoid punishment seeing as you tried to join the server an hour or so later.

However, the month ban is pretty harsh seeing as its your only second ban that unfortunately stacked off of your previous MFK ban. Im gonna show you some leniency here and remove your server ban but will be keeping the pending teamban on you. Try and learn from this and come back with a better attitude and dont do something like this again.

Acceptedish.

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread