1 player to report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker455655

Hi, long time i didnt report anyone.

So yeah heres a player for you guys.

Name:mcgyver
Steam ID:still got no clue how to find it :)
Reason to report:Mass Freekilling
Evidence: 2014-09-19_00002.jpg 2014-09-19_00003.jpg

Thank you for reading this report
-stalker455655

2014-09-19_00002.jpg

2014-09-19_00003.jpg

Don't you have any recordings? Because the Warden could've told people to stay in the cells, and then they ran out and they had a valid reason to kill them etc. Or do you have any witnesses?

Omg these promo items making me soo horny i just want em! :c

Don't you have any recordings? Because the Warden could've told people to stay in the cells, and then they ran out and they had a valid reason to kill them etc. Or do you have any witnesses?

He said "Stay on yellow line" that guy just swooped and killed everyone he saw until he got freekill beacon, then he left.
If you want you can ask some players that are on server right now
The warden was LGD Oxygen

I'm sorry, but I need some recordings or witnesses to post here for me, not because I don't trust you, but because I won't take risks.

I'm sorry, but I need some recordings or witnesses to post here for me, not because I don't trust you, but because I won't take risks.

Um how can i get witnesses exactly? Tell them to go on forum and say on this thread?
I wasnt quick enough to get a screenshot of him being marked as a freekiller cause he left

Um how can i get witnesses exactly? Tell them to go on forum and say on this thread?
I wasnt quick enough to get a screenshot of him being marked as a freekiller cause he left

Yes, ask some of the involved, whether they have any recordings or to get them to post here, as a witness.

i was here and i was warden when he was freekiller i have no recording but i saw him

I dont believe witnesses can be used as evidence against a rulebreaker. Or the admin sees it himself in game or there has been screenshots or demo's that proof enough.

I dont believe witnesses can be used as evidence against a rulebreaker. Or the admin sees it himself in game or there has been screenshots or demo's that proof enough.
Well i did 2 screenshots

Can i just ask. Is this player getting banned?

Can i just ask. Is this player getting banned?

Doubt it, those 2 screenshots don't proof enough. He was most likely freekilling since you say so and you are trustworthy in my opinion. But for example if he requests an unban and asks, did an admin see this happen or is there any proof that shows that i am freekilling?
The answer would be clear, no we dont have proof...
So unfair to ban him.
I know it is annoying but if we just ban someone without an admin seeing this or without proof, just because another player says he saw it will eventually cause trouble.

Steam ID:still got no clue how to find it :)

-stalker455655

Click on the "gameme" button left from sourcebans on top of the forum, write his name down there. Click on what you find and the steam ID and some other info shows up.

Reactions: stalker455655
Doubt it, those 2 screenshots don't proof enough. He was most likely freekilling since you say so and you are trustworthy in my opinion. But for example if he requests an unban and asks, did an admin see this happen or is there any proof that shows that i am freekilling?
The answer would be clear, no we dont have proof...
So unfair to ban him.
I know it is annoying but if we just ban someone without an admin seeing this or without proof, just because another player says he saw it will eventually cause trouble.

Click on the "gameme" button left from sourcebans on top of the forum, write his name down there. Click on what you find and the steam ID and some other info shows up.

Well you can see in chat that he was marked as a freekiller also i got some people to prove you that.But i guess ill try to do better next time

Well you can see in chat that he was marked as a freekiller also i got some people to prove you that.But i guess ill try to do better next time
I can see that at chat on screen that he was marked as freekiller so its evidence that he freekilled someone at least one person and we see that he killed more players on 2nd screen Its proof for me .

I can see that at chat on screen that he was marked as freekiller so its evidence that he freekilled someone at least one person and we see that he killed more players on 2nd screen Its proof for me .

Well its up to admins.

i know i repeat myself but i was warden and i saw him freekilling
stalker is not lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread